**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Quake or Void

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,138 ★★★★★
I have Quake unawakened 5* r4 and Void sig 200 5* r4... Who do you think is the better option to rank 5?

Comments

• BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    They are both fantastic. Quake takes a lot more skill to play. If you don’t have that skill then I would say void. If you do have the skill then rank up quake.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Both are worth R5... tough decision.... i would consider synergy and future context to tackle in my decision.

Anyway whoever you rank first, the next one should follow
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Quake and Ghost seems to be the best according to the top players.
    I am not a top player but do have void and in the UC EQ I just cheesed my way passed storm. I just parry the whole time till fear of the void, L1 1 or 2 times and keep parrying. Storm’s specials I just blocked.

I do have the Killmonger synergy and my 5* r4 void is sig 90 or something, I one shotted storm most of the times and if I didn’t I had 4 more champs to finish the job, void is a very skilled friendly champ
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    Do quake. Whether you know how to use her right now or not. Then learn how to quake. She can bypass so much more than void. There's maybe a select few champs where I'd rather have void.

Void was my first R5 5* and shortly after sig 200. And honestly, he spends all his time on my bench
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I love both. 6* r2 void and 5* r4 quake. Haven't found much that is quakable that I cant do with the r4, so no real rush to push her to r5. I'd go with void, but it is a very personal style of who you use more. ... really could not go wrong with either.

Tbh you can say the same with void, not much that void needs r5 for
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    I think cause your Void is max sig, and his sig level makes a difference, he's best to take up. He's a unique champ, they both are, but you're fully squeezing potential of the champ slot taking him at max sig to r5. I'm not sure how the Quake aftershocks scale from r4 to r5, my sense is she can do that effectively at r4 also.
  • Void sig 200