**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 5* r5?

i finally got my second t5b. I'm currently working on act 5 exploration, and haven't started on variant or act 6 yet. these are my champs that are 'beyond god tier' or 'god tier' according to seatin's tier list.

First 5* r5? 29 votes

blade sig 70
65%
TerrabubbaXzoneThecrusher_9756DuffMcGruffmort_07MoosetiptronicMitriaxThehereticCiciliatoMoudoucharmkevverCaptainPollStellanDevilMayCrySL1229BrouJABBA_2Agent_X_zzz[Deleted User] 19 votes
sunspot unduped
27%
B_Dizzle_01EtjamaHyzerBombBLACKMILKTEA_88BonzodavidMoNsTeR_804FiiNCHXguard77 8 votes
namor unduped
0%
she hulk undpued
0%
gwenpool unduped
0%
wait for a better champ
6%
Suman_sahArivet 2 votes

Comments

• ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    edited April 2020
    blade sig 70
    Blade will take you fairly far and will save units with his regen. He gets better if you have the Synergy.
    That being said, you can't go wrong with any of these. Namor and Gwenpool need to be awakened though.

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    sunspot unduped
    bruh sunspot is the way to go. Great for endgame with his perfect god and damage GOD. Watch seatin's recent 6 star sunspot vid of him, and you'll be convinced.
  • BrouBrou Posts: 46
    blade sig 70
    Blade was my first r5 and helped me clear a lot of content. Many people think he’s overrated, sure, but he’s still pretty useful especially if you have synergy team (GR, Mephisto, Stark Spidey).
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Brou said:

Blade was my first r5 and helped me clear a lot of content. Many people think he’s overrated, sure, but he’s still pretty useful especially if you have synergy team (GR, Mephisto, Stark Spidey).

i only have GR and mephisto as 4 stars, GR at r4 and mephisto and r1. i only have sparky as 3*
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    blade sig 70
    blade is still awesome and worth it