**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the best Champion?

13»

Comments

• Ghost
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’m more of a Ghost ganger myself, but I completely respect the idea that Quake is better. I’ve got Ghost at 6* R2 and will be taking my 5* Quake to 5/65 soon. I think it’s without a doubt that both of them are the TOP dawgs in the game.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I just recently got a 5* of her and I really need to learn how to use her.
  • SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    hmm..Ghost and Quake nerfs coming soon hahaha
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★

I’m more of a Ghost ganger myself, but I completely respect the idea that Quake is better. I’ve got Ghost at 6* R2 and will be taking my 5* Quake to 5/65 soon. I think it’s without a doubt that both of them are the TOP dawgs in the game.

I have both at r5 and use them both interchangeable. I use quake more because the more you use her the more fluent you are and I play T3 war where she is my main attacker. I take down a lot of minis with her one shot and if the boss isn’t taken ghost is ready to light them up. Ghost is way easier to use for me because she was one of my first 4*s though.

• Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    SL1229 said:

hmm..Ghost and Quake nerfs coming soon hahaha

The skill cap is way to high. Majority of people that have quake cant use her or get smacked into the face when they do. The level of concentration needed is insane.

Knowing animations, hit counting and lets not forget evading multihit heavies.

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Am I the only person who finds quake fun to use lol I like her tense playstyle it makes anxious playing and I kind of like that excitement. Although to be fair although I do think is better and more efficient ghost does get the job done too so you can't really go wrong either way
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Lvernon15 said:

H3t3r said:

Kevo9513 said:

Arham1 said:

Kevo9513 said:

Before I hear anything else, the answer is Quake.

If you have skill, 99% of the game (- truestrike nodes, and NickFury) is solo-able by Quake

She takes A LOT of practice, but after I mastered her, life has been sweet. I was only forced to master her true potential after Siphon node came out where you literally get punished for parrying.

The following pictures are a compilation of some of the more annoying defenders.(most of them were in the moleman expedition, but as you can see, 0 hits given, 0 hits taken.)

If you still feel like she isn’t the best champion because you aren’t skilled enough...

Crossbones solo 1-shot. First go at becoming cavalier.

https://youtu.be/UEYeTUon-4Y

I still believe that Ghost is the best champion in the game. No matter who the competitor is. Ghost has : Insane Damage, Insane Utility and lots and lots of immunities. Quake is countered by Caltrops, any type of True strike, and the worst Disadvantage is that you can't use Quake on final boss node. Ghost can do most of the content. Her worst matchup is Armor break champs, Magneto, Mr Sinister and Ebony maw. And believe me, all of these can be defeated by Ghost easily By heavy-fury spam. Ghost can do what Quake can't even think about doing. With quake, it is so boring and she can't even fight Korg. In my opinion and it might or might not be fact, Ghost is better than Quake.
    Did you not look at the quake vs korg picture??
    Ghost can also do korg fights as well may be more risky but she can still do them.
    Yeah, she can but this sub discussion started from someone saying you can’t quake korg
    What?!?! Who said you cant quake korg lmao
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Quake number 1, Ghost number 2. Ghost would be number one but she needs both Wasp and hood to maximize her effectiveness and I currently do not have Wasp at all above a 4 star so I still haven't been able to use her to maximum efficiency. Quake works just fine on her own, 0 synergies needed so she is #1. Case closed.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

Arham1 said:

Kevo9513 said:

If you have skill, 99% of the game (- truestrike nodes, and NickFury) is solo-able by Quake

She takes A LOT of practice, but after I mastered her, life has been sweet. I was only forced to master her true potential after Siphon node came out where you literally get punished for parrying.

The following pictures are a compilation of some of the more annoying defenders.(most of them were in the moleman expedition, but as you can see, 0 hits given, 0 hits taken.)

If you still feel like she isn’t the best champion because you aren’t skilled enough...

I still believe that Ghost is the best champion in the game. No matter who the competitor is. Ghost has : Insane Damage, Insane Utility and lots and lots of immunities. Quake is countered by Caltrops, any type of True strike, and the worst Disadvantage is that you can't use Quake on final boss node. Ghost can do most of the content. Her worst matchup is Armor break champs, Magneto, Mr Sinister and Ebony maw. And believe me, all of these can be defeated by Ghost easily By heavy-fury spam. Ghost can do what Quake can't even think about doing. With quake, it is so boring and she can't even fight Korg. In my opinion and it might or might not be fact, Ghost is better than Quake.
    @Arham1 Alot of this is wrong, Quake can easily get through Caltrops and any of those nodes (shock 30 is a problem) with NF + Deadpool Xforce or Ironman countering Coldsnap, Incinerate, Bleed, Poison etc. If you say "Oh that is with synergies," Well take off Ghosts Synergies then. Without Hood try using ghost for All or Nothing and spite without Hood, or the 6.3.6 Cap IW boss without Hood, it doesn't work, try Ghost without Wasp, this can be doable with practice, I can do it myself, but beginners may not be able to. Try running Starburst or Dormmamu without Hood, try micro reflect, ghost cannot do that "Stung once Stung Twice." Try that with ghost it doesn't work. Quake is useful for all 4 Variants, while Ghost cannot do V2. Quake has the least amout of weak matchups. Saying that Quake cannot take Korg is wrong I run Quake against Korg on Debuff immune all the time, while ghost will have a tougher time with him. Ghost cannot do Ebony Maw, Sinister, Nick Fury, Gwenpool on Powershield, Nova, Silver surfer etc. I am also a big Ghost fan do not take this wrong, I just believe Quake is the better champion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoyMuIyGhlQ&t=3s

So it's best to say that it depends on the user. For me it's definitely Ghost. For some it might be Quake.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Arham1 said:

Arham1 said:

Kevo9513 said:

@Arham1 Alot of this is wrong, Quake can easily get through Caltrops and any of those nodes (shock 30 is a problem) with NF + Deadpool Xforce or Ironman countering Coldsnap, Incinerate, Bleed, Poison etc. If you say "Oh that is with synergies," Well take off Ghosts Synergies then. Without Hood try using ghost for All or Nothing and spite without Hood, or the 6.3.6 Cap IW boss without Hood, it doesn't work, try Ghost without Wasp, this can be doable with practice, I can do it myself, but beginners may not be able to. Try running Starburst or Dormmamu without Hood, try micro reflect, ghost cannot do that "Stung once Stung Twice." Try that with ghost it doesn't work. Quake is useful for all 4 Variants, while Ghost cannot do V2. Quake has the least amout of weak matchups. Saying that Quake cannot take Korg is wrong I run Quake against Korg on Debuff immune all the time, while ghost will have a tougher time with him. Ghost cannot do Ebony Maw, Sinister, Nick Fury, Gwenpool on Powershield, Nova, Silver surfer etc. I am also a big Ghost fan do not take this wrong, I just believe Quake is the better champion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoyMuIyGhlQ&t=3s

So it's best to say that it depends on the user. For me it's definitely Ghost. For some it might be Quake.
    Definitely, can say for sure I love them both, they are both awesome champs.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Yes.
    ~Jojo