**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* SL

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
I feel Kabam missed a trick with brining out SL as a 6*.

We have in the past year or so have had two great Long fight champions released as 5* and 6* Aegon and Gully 2099.

I feel Kabam just released a 6* SL just to keep everyone quite but i also feel a 6* SL should not have been released as he has Dropped in the pecking order.

We all could of done with a 6* Hyperion or a 6* Iceman or a 5* OG Wolverine or a 5* SW

Regards,
Supreme Leader x

6* SL 35 votes

Im happy Kabam released a 6* SL
71%
GamerAzKicker316TerraMagrailothosEB54TheHeroDeservedBattle_GreninjaLordRaymond3brandinhoNeotwismLordNeoDarkEternityHera1d_of_Ga1actusredm4nYcatsNarwhal52xCtfz35Etm34MawrCalleachGiodood_1 25 votes
Im not Happy Kabam released a 6* SL
0%
Kabam should of released a unique champion such as Hyperion or iceman as a 6*
28%
Feeney234BrokenIvarTheBonelessTSM_McocTheSaithKing_Leo321MasterpuffLucianoDelHoyalowlevelplayerTheMailmann 10 votes
Love money love AQ rite no!
0%

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Love my Duped 5/65/200 Aegon rite no!.

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

What do you mean "rite no"?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

It’s his short way of saying right now, but it makes no sense.

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

It’s his short way of saying right now, but it makes no sense.
    Ohh, ok thanks.
  • IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    I know no one would do it but just imagine a 6star r5 sig 200 starlord the damage would be insane
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

by now its getting annoying. No offense or anything, but ur kinda acting like one of those people that just discovered a word and is using it anywhere you can. Please stop. I know people are gonna complain that I complain too much, but they can go **** themselves

Rite no im thinking about when Hyperion and iceman will get added to the 6* Basic... i don't care if you feel my wording isn't good rite no no offense.

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

Well, it's quite annoying and hard to understand, I'm guessing you know that, and other people may find it annoying like I do.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Rite no im thinking about when Hyperion and iceman will get added to the 6* Basic... i don't care if you feel my wording isn't good rite no no offense.

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

another thing you might want to consider, your name is Luciano Del Hoya, not supreme leader x