**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank-up Advice for Act 5.3 and beyond

Reposting this, could I plz get some advice on which of these champs would help me in the future run?
Currently I'm using only Starky, Quake and maxed 4*s so I don't use them much.

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Quake for sure... She's too good against Champion and Mr sinister
  • TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51
    U have got good options man cap marvel ,havok,colosus,redhulk,thing,vision aarkus can also help.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    sparky is great for act5 but nothing beyond that, quake is good for everything, havok is pretty good, CMM is great, thing and colossus are both amazing champs, Darkhawk is great at a high sig, I personally enjoy surfer and he has pretty good damage ramped up. He's pretty much a walmart version of VTD without persistent charges. Overall, your luck is great and some of your top champs can do a lot for u
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

sparky is great for act5 but nothing beyond that,

False. Completely disagree. I use my 5/65 Sparky everywhere. War, in AQ if needed and used him all the way to Act 6.4 as well. Yes there are lanes where he can't be used in Act 6, but he's still a monster. And anyone who says otherwise is definitely mistaken.

As for OP, Cap Marvel and Havok are great. So are Colossus and Thing. Definitely rank all 4 up. DarkHawk is very good as well, but needs sig.
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Well one is done!

• Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    One for each class: Quake, Night Thrasher, Havok, CMM, Darkhawk... and I'd rank Colossus in place of Ebony Maw for that mystic slot. Red Hulk Vision Ark Mr. Sinister also good, so you have plenty of options for getting through Act 5...