**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crashes after game.

At first this was not a big problem because the rol rewards are not that great so I don’t mind much what happened. But later today when I was fishing 5.2.4 the same bug hit and my connection crashed and I lost all my progress like in rol. This is a big problem that needs to be solved because it has taken me 20 attempts to get to 5.2.4 and once I finally made it the network crashed and I lost all my progress. I think I deserve some decent compensation and my progression through rol and 5.2.4 to be updated. I am so sorry for this bug I really hope it gets fixed. I would like some rol rewards and 5 star shards compensation. Not anything crazy but whatever you guys think is fair. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Compensation appreciated but not necessary
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Compensation appreciated but not necessary

Why do you think you need compensation?
  • SEALteam6SEALteam6 Posts: 91
    Because I tried doing realm of legend multiple times and 5.2.4 and I finally got it then my network stopped working. It’s fine if I get no compensation but I would at least like my progression to be updated
    I have a screen recording but I can’t use that in this.

The 2 accounts from the same person is what was confusing me. I thought someone else had something happen.
    edited April 2020
    I said appreciated not necessary
    Key part being “not necessary ”
    The OP also said they deserve decent compensation. That doesn't sound the same as not necessary to me.
    I mean it would be nice but it’s kinda annoying to see everybody begging for it it would be nice but it’s not needed
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Device ? @SEALteam6
    Compensation definitely is not needed but I would really want my progression to be updated in realm of legends and 5.2.4. I really hope someone who can help see this
    I have an iPhone 7
    It's just 1 fight. It would be much easier to simply redo the match instead of asking for compensation.
    It was one fight but they were both bosses of realm of legends and 5.2.4 and those both took me multiple attempts and a lot of units which I don’t have anymore. So I can’t redo the fight before I get better. Get better champs. And get more units. I just think my progression should be updated
    Device and Model: iPhone 7

Device Operating System: iOS 13

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Version Installed: 19.1

Game Mode: 5.2.4 and realm of legends.

Description of the Issue: After fighting bosses the fight freaked and when I restart the game I loose all my progression of the quests.
    I am actually done with this game. I was redoing 5.2.4 and when the boss was at 1 percent the game lost connection. This is actually making me mad. I might leave this dumb game
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    SEALteam6 said:

I am actually done with this game. I was redoing 5.2.4 and when the boss was at 1 percent the game lost connection. This is actually making me mad. I might leave this dumb game

it's your issue, not Kabam's. Get better internet if you really want to do it
    I've not had a problem with the game disconnecting in ages. It may just be your connection.
    You guys might be right but it didn’t start happening to me until recently. I have good connection. Thanks
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please share this information in the iOS performance thread at the top of the known issues section.
This discussion has been closed.