**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can anyone else evade storm’s (pyramid x) special 2?

Comments

• OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    So seems like after the staff hit it’s like korgs sp1 timing where you evade before she shoots the projectile
    Like korg she gives off body cues
    In this case it seemed that after starts floating back You start dexing twice
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    Okaythen said:

So seems like after the staff hit it’s like korgs sp1 timing where you evade before she shoots the projectile
    Like korg she gives off body cues
    In this case it seemed that after starts floating back You start dexing twice

Exactly
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I did on my first try with furious luck, and had no luck since.
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    I did that very easily. I don't know with other champ but i used CMM, medusa,sparky and domino. And it was very easy each time.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I can evade that with CAIW.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Only with Fury
  • NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
    Yup....I evaded that Sp2 twice in a row in Uncollected mode with my Human torch , I don't how cz I was so scared at that moment because I always used to evade her Sp1 in Master and Heroic quests but by the grace of MCOC JOURNAL ....He uploaded a video about how to evade Storm pyramid x and I watched that before fighting uncollected Storm pyramid x..... and

Thanks to my Holy luck and Mcoc Journal

I did on my first try with furious luck, and had no luck since.

Luck is better than skill 😂

I did that very easily. I don't know with other champ but i used CMM, medusa,sparky and domino. And it was very easy each time.

Nice! I feel like this is one of the harder specials to evade in game.
    Reference said:

I can evade that with CAIW.

Lol why with CAIW? What makes him so special & not other champs?

Only with Fury

Lol Why with Fury? What makes him so special & not other champs?
    Navneet said:

Yup....I evaded that Sp2 twice in a row in Uncollected mode with my Human torch , I don't how cz I was so scared at that moment because I always used to evade her Sp1 in Master and Heroic quests but by the grace of MCOC JOURNAL ....He uploaded a video about how to evade Storm pyramid x and I watched that before fighting uncollected Storm pyramid x..... and

Thanks to my Holy luck and Mcoc Journal

I love the MCOC Journal! Nice!