**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Monthly quest issue

Today i having issue in monthly quest where it is auto picking my path and it has caused me to waste energy refill, and cant finish that mission till its fixed! I starting to get annoyed with all the issues lately!!!!!

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Last level with kingpin in?
    If so then it's not a bug
    Move along
  • I have a video of it
  • It is a bug if it does not let you pick a path to explore the mission then it is a bug
    64mc2l15tm62.png
    Talking about this?
  • It wont let me go to downthe path with cyclopse it keepa making me go to x23 instead so dont tell me its not a bug since i have been to school game info systems and design
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It wont let me go to downthe path with cyclopse it keepa making me go to x23 instead so dont tell me its not a bug since i have been to school game info systems and design

It's not a bug, it's a confusing map. This isn't the first I've seen this problem. There is a thread with a solution. I don't know what it is cause I haven't even started the new Event Quest yet.

If no matter what people tell you, nothing works. Then it is a bug.
  • You have to move up from below Cyclops to get on that path
  • Since thats the cause it should of be said from kabam on a ingame message so people didnt waste refill.
    Since thats the cause it should of be said from kabam on a ingame message so people didnt waste refill.

That's just unnecessary hassle
    You could just look at the path and see what direction it moves
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Since thats the cause it should of be said from kabam on a ingame message so people didnt waste refill.

you can tell the direction you're able to go by looking at the blinky lines and which way they are heading
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I would just like to point out that depending on your screen size, the variable speed at which the lines seem to move, the background color and someone's vision it can be quite difficult to make those lines out clearly. It might help to add some kind of arrow indicating direction instead of just the moving line segments.