**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First R5 5 star!

I've finally gotten my resources built up enough to take someone to Rank 5! My problem is this: I have 4 really good champs ready to go up, but I'm not sure what'll be best for me. I'm Uncollected, haven't started 5.3 or done Variants, and I DO NOT RUN SUICIDES!

First R5 5 star! 46 votes

Venom (sig 200)
2%
Zeezoos 1 vote
Cap Sparkles (awakened)
39%
GroundedWisdomIcejrStfckrMqc19TheSpicyKnightRockypantherxLpirnie5321CtuchikEnvi1Obaid_Jacob03EinfachSoYcatsH3t3rFeroX_the_fat_heringlimeade32HieitakumOonligHtSonata7Xguard77 18 votes
Claire Voyant (awakened)
8%
DoonxAantholowlevelplayerBoranParker 4 votes
Omega Red (sig 200)
50%
Spity68sidthepro1337Lvernon15SceptilemaniacMoosetiptronicMitriaxMoudouRookiieSpinterYa_Boi_28YENANSASHESFiiNCHDas_giStellanIbbyLucifer1810JtheGoat4dlaiSuperiorSymbioteSL1229 23 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Claire Voyant (awakened)
    BWCV unless you use NF synergy with CMM
  • Dsc0721Dsc0721 Posts: 83
    Cmm will shred through the rest of act 5 for you and is a monster In uncollected eq, nick fury synergy helps but she’s still awesome without it, If full suicides I’d say omega though.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Omega Red (sig 200)
    Omega is sig 200 def omega and invest in suicides
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 297 ★★

You’re telling me, that you can r5 a 5* champ and you haven’t even done an initial clear of act 5 yet...and you have a sig 200 omega red and venom? How?

i've been playing this game 2 years and 100% act 5, completed act 6 and 100% all the variant except var 1. and i don't have any of my 11 rank 5 5* champions at max sig. how the fack can he got 2 max sig champions at that level of the game?
  • MikePendragonMikePendragon Posts: 73

You’re telling me, that you can r5 a 5* champ and you haven’t even done an initial clear of act 5 yet...and you have a sig 200 omega red and venom? How?

i've been playing this game 2 years and 100% act 5, completed act 6 and 100% all the variant except var 1. and i don't have any of my 11 rank 5 5* champions at max sig. how the fack can he got 2 max sig champions at that level of the game?
    I've been playing for over 2 years now. I got in an awesome alliance to start off which got me a good chunk of the way. Especially considering I didn't dupe a 5 star until roughly my 38th or 39th crystal. And let's just say that stockpiling sig stones when you get them is a really good way to do things. Special events were a good source of those sig stones as well as the occasional monthly card or offer. As for rank 5'ing a 5 star without doing a clear of act 5, have you ever looked in the glory store?
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Omega Red (sig 200)

I've been playing for over 2 years now. I got in an awesome alliance to start off which got me a good chunk of the way. Especially considering I didn't dupe a 5 star until roughly my 38th or 39th crystal. And let's just say that stockpiling sig stones when you get them is a really good way to do things. Special events were a good source of those sig stones as well as the occasional monthly card or offer. As for rank 5'ing a 5 star without doing a clear of act 5, have you ever looked in the glory store?
    ive been playing for around a year and a half, completed act 5, working on act 5 exploration, i have resources to take a 5 star up to rank 5 but only two of my champs are at r4 because ive only been pulling trash champs. i only have two dupes, one from a crystal opening and one from a skill ag, but the highest i can go is sig 70. what do you mean by 'stockpiling sig stones'? thats not gonna end up giving you more sig stones.
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    Omega Red (sig 200)

ive been playing for around a year and a half, completed act 5, working on act 5 exploration, i have resources to take a 5 star up to rank 5 but only two of my champs are at r4 because ive only been pulling trash champs. i only have two dupes, one from a crystal opening and one from a skill ag, but the highest i can go is sig 70. what do you mean by 'stockpiling sig stones'? thats not gonna end up giving you more sig stones.
    I've been playing since December , till now i have done till 5.2, I will start 5.3 once I complete exploring act 4 so that my blade goes r4 as currently my void and stark spidey are r4s and I think that I need 3x 5* r4 for act 5.3. I will upgrade someone better than blade like cmm Corvus etc. if I pull them before exploring act4 otherwise blade only. but my lucks and pulls are ewwwwww , , my pulls are winter soldier, superior iron man, og black panther , ronan angela ,green goblin .
  • BoranParkerBoranParker Posts: 47
    Claire Voyant (awakened)

BWCV unless you use NF synergy with CMM

BWCV doesn't need to be awaken if you don't want her for prestige.
  • MikePendragonMikePendragon Posts: 73

I stockpiled (didn't use) all of the 5 star Sig stones I've gotten since I started playing, that's how I got Omega and Venom to level 200. I've got about 80 stones in each of the skill, science, and tech classes because I haven't awakened anyone worth using them on yet. I received more cosmic and mutant stones for some reason. And generics got me the rest of the way.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Omega Red (sig 200)

I stockpiled (didn't use) all of the 5 star Sig stones I've gotten since I started playing, that's how I got Omega and Venom to level 200. I've got about 80 stones in each of the skill, science, and tech classes because I haven't awakened anyone worth using them on yet. I received more cosmic and mutant stones for some reason. And generics got me the rest of the way.
    lol well i only have two dupes, and i have only thrown sig stones into one of them (blade), and its not like im overflowing in sig stones now. i dont just throw sig stones into random dupes, i dont think anyone does. i simply just don't have enough to start off with.