**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doombots class advantage

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
I've probably read about this before but I can't remember. How does role reversal affect the class advantage abilities the doombots have? I know they have increased AA, block penetration and start the fight with power when they have class advantage. I'm curious if role reversal changes this or if they gain that stuff even with role reversal active. I'm sure someone around here is smarter than I am and knows the answer. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    It immediately says class advantage++ when the fight starts and role reversal is active tried this in aq yesterday with caiw against skill Doom bot.. In my opinion it is better to ignore role reversal than deal with the consequences of fighting class disadvantage.. Or use a completely different champ that is neither..
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I usually use a different champ. I was just curious how the 2 interact. I wasn't sure if one cancelled the other or what happens.
  • As Urkel stated, RoleReversal Modifier does NOT change who the DoomBots have their Bonus Ability active against. Just like BW still gets the extra 15% AAR against Science even with RoleReversal.

Only the +/- adjustment for Attack value is reversed.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★

As Urkel stated, RoleReversal Modifier does NOT change who the DoomBots have their Bonus Ability active against. Just like BW still gets the extra 15% AAR against Science even with RoleReversal.

Only the +/- adjustment for Attack value is reversed.

I confirmed this previously with Kabam in forums, as well.