**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stun/Parry

Is there a list of caracters that won't stun/parry?

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Why is that?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    What do you mean?? Parry depends on whether you have the parry mastery, which you should definitely have.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Every champion in the game can be stunned/parryed unless on certain nodes, or some hits cannot be parryed. Havok's mediums, Yondus Yaka arrows, Dominos Gun, IMIW's repulsers Nick Fury in phase 2, Iceman shrugs off when Ice Armour is active, any champs with Tenacity, kingpin Crossbones with fury's active. Any projectile attracts cannot be parryed, Nova and Korg also shrug off.
  • Any projectile attracts cannot be parryed, Nova and Korg also shrug off.

Proxima Midnight can actually Parry from Projectiles amongst a few others?

• BlackWidow can be a pain if your lazily going about the fight not paying attention. Most of your Parry attempts will fail against her 😀
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Any projectile attracts cannot be parryed, Nova and Korg also shrug off.

Proxima Midnight can actually Parry from Projectiles amongst a few others?

Correct but that is not related to what was asked
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Emma frost is stun immune in her diamond form. Don't think their are any other who is stun immune

Other than that you might not be able to stun them at certain times because of non contact attacks, AAR or some other reason like everyone already said for domino, IMIW, crossbones, black widow
  • MathinaMathina Posts: 148
    Thanks for some caracters to watch out for. I don't stun very good. I can stun at beginning of fight about 85% of time. I don't stun very much during the fight because I've practiced for over a year and it's just a waist of my health, I get koed. But I've noticed that some caracters I don't have a problem stuning but others I can't. If there harder to stun I can probably beat them better by interception. Maybe I just need to look for champs that are easy to stun.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Taskmaster automatically becomes debuff immune if you place 10 debuffs on him thats why i maxed him out