**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chat Filter needs to be updated!

WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 78
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
I was just in Incursion chat and couldn't say the word "hack" when clearly it is language that Kabam is using in game.

Yet if you go to Global chat there are kids cursing their heads off using the S-word and F-word with no filter at all!

Feel free to add filtered words below that should be considered safe.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    the thing in global that needs to be worked on is the homophobic anti-everything people who spout horrid conspiracy theorys. I'm looking at you josh cookie
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    yea I just text on LINE and say take down node (X) i dont like chat filter
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    If you’re going to name something in game, make sure the player base can use that phrase when trying to communicate.

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    You could’ve just said they were cursing
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    You can also disable global chat. I don't know why folks even care or use the game chats. That whole thing should go away.
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 78
    This isn't about global chat, this is about being able to communicate properly in all chat rooms including Alliance chat and Incursion chat. Yes, Line is better but not everyone uses it. Chat is part of the game and works well for simple communcation.

This should be a pretty simple correction to the Chat filter to add words that are a part of the game.
  • N0toriousRED53N0toriousRED53 Posts: 45
    you must be talking about the incursions H word. I have been banned for "flooding the chat", which I did not know about until after the fact. Still waiting to get an answer.
    ":
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Wolfrhk said:

I was just in Incursion chat and couldn't say the word "hack" when clearly it is language that Kabam is using in game.

Yet if you go to Global chat there are kids cursing their heads off using the S-word and F-word with no filter at all!

Feel free to add filtered words below that should be considered safe.

Brother, a person got chat banned for saying the word back in incursion.