**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursions, are they worthy?

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
Assuming Kabam can only add one game mode to the game so that the servers can handle it, and incursions is the one. Is it a worthy add on to you guys? And if not, do you have a good idea that could replace incursions?

Incursions, are they worthy? 125 votes

Incursions are great
52%
LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67mmmbanyasSIlverProfessorAzKicker316jojodeth101TerraBUZZdog3000SpicyslicerWardenclockSiddhantKwatraNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEMhd20034FatalEndDragonMCOCSceptilemaniacThaComeUpMaster3418Lucky7LucianoBarath121 66 votes
Incursions are ok (need some tweeks)
30%
Timone147Monto_Carlos28AlCapone2727ZarakikSlashingSunsetHilldarTrap_JesusJMORG1111ChampioncriticCx8KDSuperFlash10QacobDisgruntled_User_123007md92Akkarin23pontusumbraGraydroxMother_FlerkenKRANꓘWoody15 38 votes
Don't care for them (not interested but to each their own)
11%
SnakeEyes69BigMoIcejrPwf57DoonxAleorEpsilonlogan-sixate-Fred_JoeityElohim16_coloSilver_SagaErik_Killmonger1001GhillieSoup 14 votes
They should be replaced with something completely different
5%
Spity68jdrum663Foxhero007Mqc19Pit_AlexAvalonDeathLove 7 votes

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Which is why when I do incursions I only do random with 3* 😂
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Incursions are great
    I like the gold, thats about it the gold
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    If you find decent teammates, then yes
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    it seems less time consuming than it was before
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Incursions are great
    I think they’re awesome to be honest.

The way the buffs/debuffs work have brought a few less used champions to the fore which is always nice.

The gold from them is also lovely and a huge draw for me beyond the shards.

My only problem is matching up with ransoms could be a bit hit and miss but I’ve just decided I’m not bothering on that front.

Wonder how long until we see that 6* crystal in there 😉
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Don't care for them (not interested but to each their own)
    I'd prefer them updating arena, wich is boring as hell
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Both of the first two options. They are great, (my favorite thing to come to the game in a long time personally) but they do need some tweaks. The tiers need some changes and their should be an option to join up with a new partner if your first one leaves or something like that.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    They're great and they have brought that zing back for me personally, but the only thing I'd tweak is being able to take 4* 3*s etc in to lower rooms to have some fun & earn some more artifacts.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    They are there. Cool concept and Can be fun. But they are also grindy and require to much fully attention focused time for me. I’ll grind endgame content if I have to play that focused versus running incursions. I believe they will be like dungeons for most pretty quickly. Content you can do if your bored Or have nothing else but people are willing to live without as nothing enticing to keep you coming back from a rewards standpoint.

I’ll do them once or twice for the 5 day reset for a few weeks likely until it grows old and then maybe once a month per sector after that for the easy shards after monthly reset. One or 2 runs per sector per month as far as I go and that’s it. Not worth the time to me to go through all the room again just for the shards in some of those later rooms I am not hitting.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Incursions are great
    It's really great compared to Dungeons... Just one minor tweak would make it more better.

The way it allows you to select the champs with friends should be there when we are trying for random member as well.. That way we don't end up wasting our champs if that random person comes with some useless champs.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    They should be replaced with something completely different
    being force to do a certain Sector for any zone rewards isn't right. so Incursions aren't worth the time.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Incursions are great
    I think they are fun and finally worth the time and effort.
  • DarkboyDarkboy Posts: 8

I can’t find reliable partners - some people don’t communicate and/or lack skill and die in the first room.

That's why you do it with your alliance mates.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I've done 2 incursions with random people. It went well and we communicated. The gold is good
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I think "Top Tier Rewards" should be refreshed every rotation of Incursions so that it's easier to gain incursion shards.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Incursions are great
    They’re really fun but the incursion crystals are never worth it for me. All but once I got the worst champion in the crystal when I tried. From now on I’ll only get the basic five star.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Prathap said:

It's really great compared to Dungeons... Just one minor tweak would make it more better.

The way it allows you to select the champs with friends should be there when we are trying for random member as well.. That way we don't end up wasting our champs if that random person comes with some useless champs.

Great idea, I love this.