**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Need help with V4, 3.3.1

TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
What are the best options for this path?
Tried to do TM fight with IMIW, took 421 hits. Don't want to that the entire path.
Anyone got champ reccomendations?

Comments

• Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Used Wasp and Sym Spidey. The passive heavy stun with guaranteed crit works around that taskmaster very well
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Used Wasp and Sym Spidey. The passive heavy stun with guaranteed crit works around that taskmaster very well

Unfortunately I don't have either of those in 2* variety. Any other options?
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Could I see your 2* roster?
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Rocket Raccoon and gamora have guarantied crits. So they should work. I used wasp and rocket myself.

Power burn power sting still works I think but any guarantied crit champs are better.

Rocket Raccoon and gamora have guarantied crits. So they should work. I used wasp and rocket myself.

Power burn power sting still works I think but any guarantied crit champs are better.

I know Gamora has them but since when did RR have guaranteed crits?
    Its not exactly guarranteed but his sig ability increases it to a so high that this does not effect him. His sp2 hits pretty hard.

Tested my sig 79 rocket. Took 44 hits to take down the taskmaster. No boost full suicide.

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Wasp is awesome also max prescion. Rocket and Electro are also some good ones
    edited April 2020

Its not exactly guarranteed but his sig ability increases it to a so high that this does not effect him. His sp2 hits pretty hard.

Tested my sig 79 rocket. Took 44 hits to take down the taskmaster. No boost full suicide.

Ah, thank you for the assistance. Had to focus to not die, but Rocket singlehandedly cleared the path. Cheers. Onto 1* chapter it is.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    I did it with Tech Spider and Rocket (who was by far the most important this path)