**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where do you find motivation to keep playing?

Hi
How do you guys get motivated in the game if you are getting rubbish pulls for months?
How do you guys deal with it?
Absolutely love love the game,but as beens months without getting a new champ,my pulls is all ciclops,king Groot's and stuff like that
How you copy?

Jokepool83

Comments

• JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Harpener said:

Don’t open crystals for a few weeks then do a massive opening. You’ll be happier to see some lucky pulls among the garbage

Going to try that because after 4year playing the game everyday,and spending some money, im really in the point of giving up. It as been that bad. Today another crystal, another king groot
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    For me its being to to progress through content and not be stuck at a brick wall.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Not sure if you are a spender
    But a long time ago when I reach the same point someone told me, don’t spend money
    that way you won’t be so disappointed!
    He was right!

Even though I do spend some on the game 🤣
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Jokepool said:

Hi
    How do you guys get motivated in the game if you are getting rubbish pulls for months?
    Absolutely love love the game,but as beens months without getting a new champ,my pulls is all ciclops,king Groot's and stuff like that
    How you copy?

Jokepool83

My friends keep me motivated i thought of leaving the game because of the bad rng
    Putang76 said:

Not sure if you are a spender
    But a long time ago when I reach the same point someone told me, don’t spend money
    that way you won’t be so disappointed!
    He was right!

Even though I do spend some on the game 🤣

I buy the unit card every month, and spend when they put a not expensive good deal.
    The disappoint is when you get trow the content to get those shards and you always get crash when you get a trash champion,over and over again. Already have the T5 almost max because nothing good comes out of the crystals,and almost all T4 class at max capacity.
    Just need a good champion to keep the enthusiasm going,and dont have to fight over and over again with the same champions
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I remind my self that there’s something good coming out of it mainly arena points.
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Max your 3*s, Get all 4*s to rank 3, get all your 5*s to rank 2. 15-30 minutes each day in arena will get you iso, gold and occasionally new champs.
    Bigg_Dogg said:

Max your 3*s, Get all 4*s to rank 3, get all your 5*s to rank 2. 15-30 minutes each day in arena will get you iso, gold and occasionally new champs.

The problem os not getting champions,is the ones I get are useless. Play this game for 4 years and never had so many time without something usable. Im gating king groots back to back for the last 3 months. Is frustrating when you figth so hard to get demolished in the opening over and over again
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Fair point. I was in same boat. My progression: uncollected, 5.1 100%, 5.2.1-5.2.3 100%, monthly uncollected event 100%, working on 100% chapter 5. It's a slow slow grind. Enjoy the ride
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    For me it’s the other 29 teammates in our alliance. Having the right team makes all the difference in the world.

Harpener said:

Don’t open crystals for a few weeks then do a massive opening. You’ll be happier to see some lucky pulls among the garbage

Though I don't agree with some of the word choice here, I do agree this can be helpful to you. I do this myself, honestly.
    Think im going to save all the shards and do a massive open in the end of the month. Lets see if it works, because at this point im totality demoralise. Most of the game appeal is to smash challenges,crystal open and that excitement of getting a good champ,when you go way to long without that felling is hard to keep motivates
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Just change your focus from pulling "good Champs" to working on the next thing in the game. We all love it when we pull the Champs we want, but if I only played for that, I'd be terribly disappointed. I just keep busy with whatever I'm working on and looking forward to in the moment. Always something to do.

Just change your focus from pulling "good Champs" to working on the next thing in the game. We all love it when we pull the Champs we want, but if I only played for that, I'd be terribly disappointed. I just keep busy with whatever I'm working on and looking forward to in the moment. Always something to do.

At the moment the challenge is to kill the champ in 6.2 to complete the first run(That insane figth, manage to get him at 40% after running out of revives)and complete V1 and V2. V3 and V4 are done 100%
    The thing is to do all that stuff to be able to have a new toy to play,and get smash again in the crystal opening.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    great people in my ally and friends i love talking to on LINE
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 297 ★★
    i happy with good pulls and disappointed with bad pulls . but i have a lot of good champions to rank up and don't have enough resources for it so i don't rush to have more beyond god tier champions that i can't imediately bring them to rank 4 or 5.
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 297 ★★
    Jokepool said:

At the moment the challenge is to kill the champ in 6.2 to complete the first run(That insane figth, manage to get him at 40% after running out of revives)and complete V1 and V2. V3 and V4 are done 100%
    The thing is to do all that stuff to be able to have a new toy to play,and get smash again in the crystal opening.
    for the champion fight. the real problem come at his last 10%. if you have counters or know how to deal with it, okay, but if you don't , it can cost you infinite units.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Jokepool said:

Hi
    How you copy?

Jokepool83

Don't be disappointed with your pulls. Disappointment mainly stems from expectations. Just chill and take things as they come, and learn to maximize your current roster.

Cheers. =)

Have you seen the news?

What news?
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★

Harpener said:

Though I don't agree with some of the word choice here, I do agree this can be helpful to you. I do this myself, honestly.
    Did so too and opened 20 5* basic crystals last week and the result was 100% garbage... I have 119 5* but I'm missing important syn Champs for act6 and also some God tiers like Doom.

And 6* pulls were Hood and Magento 🤢🤮

I'm so done with hoarding and also with the game / motivation for it dropped alot
    Hood is good for Champion
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    I am playing this Game from 5 years ,
    My Last 3 , 6Star Pulls in March ,
    Still I Love Mcoc ☺️

• MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    I like this post, very inspiring.

For a very long time, I have understood that I need to lower my expectations when it comes to pulls. I have never gotten anything good out of featured and dungeon/incursion crystal, last one being 3 days ago when I tried for Aegon and got NC dupe. Completing content is soooo satisfying for me. When I failed to get Aegon, I became very impulsive and spent 1.6k units and 1million BCs I had grinded for content completion on featured Cavalier crystals and got 1x 5-star Invisible Woman. I got soooooo depressed afterward.

So as long as I can control my impulsiveness I will spend units on only masteries and content clearing
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    edited April 2020

Harpener said:

why you guys don’t change drop rates alots new character stil i get garbage alots t2a but no champion to r5😞
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    I just finished elders bane and from 4 5* crystals, got Luke, og iron Man, og Spiderman she red cyclops (dupe). Out of 70+ 5*s, I was expecting one that would be useful.

I know Luke is good, but I have 4/55 quake, 4/55 torch and 3/45 she hulk, so he just won't get ranked.

The other 3 may not see past 1/25.

So yes, I get this feeling. What's the point in grinding out harder content for no reward?

If kabam at least committed to buffing an older champ a month, as well as or rather than releasing 2 -3 new champions a month, the community would be a lot more understanding.