**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF More for AW and AQ.

We are a s1/s2 war alliance. Currently we run map 3/3 with the hardest multipliers. We would like to do a third bg and one or two map 4s. Attendance is a must. Line is a must. Looking for 150k plus members. Bring your friends. Hit me up here or in game.

OneMaster

Comments

• OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Also if you and some friends are looking to break off your current alliance we can squeeze in a few. Hit me up and talk to me. I can take one or a few.
    Still looking.
  • What’s your alliance name?
    Om3nx
    How about a group of 5 to 10 to merge with us and we restructure 3 bgs for max rewards?
  • Sorry. Your alliance is just below what we are looking for. Thanks anyways, and GL.
    Still looking for one or a few.
    We are doing map 4 and map 3. We would like to do map 4, 4, and 3. We have a lot of players thathit UC in the last month and are leveling fast for cav. We can take one player or a few. We are very friendly and the players that are nor UC that want to join you would get good rewards and have a reliable spot when your champs got stronger.
  • IronMike_14IronMike_14 Posts: 162
    OneMast3r said:

We are doing map 4 and map 3. We would like to do map 4, 4, and 3. We have a lot of players thathit UC in the last month and are leveling fast for cav. We can take one player or a few. We are very friendly and the players that are nor UC that want to join you would get good rewards and have a reliable spot when your champs got stronger.

Would you be interested in a merger. We have 15 and run Map 5 but would be nice to do 543 on the regular. We also War often
    We did some recruiting and only need a few now.
    We still can house a few more. We are doing map 4 and 3 with the hardest multipliers.
    We now can only fill 2 or so slots and see doing maps 4/4/3 with the hardest mods on each map. We will also be swapping to maps 5/4/3 soon. We currently are almost a 10 million point alliance