**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Kabam why 😭

Comments

• Slipshot17Slipshot17 Posts: 14 β˜…
    I can’t ever get a good 5* champion 😭
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210 β˜…
    You will get some decent champs gradually. Keep your hopes up.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oof, that's some harsh luck. Look at the bright side, though. Ronin, Elsa Bloodstone and Angela are really great Champions, and Void is one of the top champions in the game.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh and you have Cable! Cable sucks. I hate Cable with a passion. I'm so sorry for that pull
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2020

I know how you feel my First 3 5 stars were beast punisher 2099 and Yellowjacket but it does turn around out of my 4th one I got freakin namor it’s just gonna be a matter of time till you pull a amazing champ out of a 5 star you just gotta Wait a little bit it will always get better at some point
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    elsa is not bad at all as well. Yes not the roster anyone wants but you have some decent champs
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2020
    The iron patriot curse is real i got him 3rd time after selling him two times first i got him from the april boss rush crystal and then from a phc and then from a 4* crystal hope not to get him as a 5*
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 β˜…β˜…
    your luck is bad πŸ˜„ Hope you can win lottery to compensate this bad luck.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 β˜…β˜…
    Focus to rank maxed your 4* (god tier)
    (3 for aq, 3 for aw attack, 5 for aw defense, 5 for solo quest) while waiting for 5* god tier
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108 β˜…

Most of my 5* are ****. I was enraged when I got them. My last 3 pulls were Karnak (dupe), X23, and Darkhawk

x23 and darkhawk are not bad
    Karnak is str8 trash though
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Like some others said above, focus on four stars if they're much better than your five stars. Eventually, things will turn around. Good luck
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 β˜…β˜…
    Today I dupe my Iron Patriot for the 5th time, but I have a solid roster