**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What have you all done?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
Since we’re all stuck in quarantine, I’d thought I ask what all you have accomplished in the game during this time.

For me, I’ve made my way through Act 5 chapter 1, and am on the last quest before 5.2.1.

How about you?

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Finally got the Cavalier title, with everything we got from St. Patrick's day, and finished Variant 2.
    Also wrote a short story for the forum :smile:
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★
    100% the new UC, about to finish getting cavalier, finally did ROL for giggles after 5 years lol.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Still have to spend time at work; but have made good progress on exploring 5.3 and 5.4 for Elder's Bane. Seems a better place to spend my energy than chasing Cavalier, since I'm unlikely to spend on Cav crystals.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Did 100% UC EQ for the first time! Then pulled a Rocket to commemorate it. But just 1k shards from my very first 6* now
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’ve been grinding arena to unlock full suicides. Currently on 3000 units, with another 4500 to go. I’ve been at it 2 weeks so far.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Completed and Fully explored Variant 3.
    Only 2 more Variants to go now.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    I’m Essential so been bored at work 🙃
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I’ve done nothing lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not finished yet but I’m grinding the hell out of arena and should get abyss 100% done within a month
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

I did my initial 6.3. completion and am now also almost done with my initial 6.4. completion.

Next step will be finishing 6.1. exploration.

Thats the exact order i just did. Used all those energy refills and did 6.1 exploration in a week lol. Now waiting on some better tech champs for v3
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Did 5.4 and got 5* Iceman and 6* Rhulk
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    I'm working on becoming Uncollected, and other bits and bobs.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

I've taken the extra time we've been given to spend with family. Not achieved much in game tbh since the whole lockdown

Honestly, that’s probably better than spending a lot of time on a game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm still coming out of retirement so I've been working on Champs and saving Units from Grinding. It was nice to have EQ done faster though. Over 2500 at the moment, after dropping 1400 on Crystals a few weeks back. Might do a run through of something with them. Next thing I have to do is rebuild my Ally.
    I was going to switch sides to take HT to R5, but I need the Shards. I'm almost there for him anyway. I have 2 6*s. That's how behind I am. Hahaha.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Grinded my life away in arena mainly. Done some 6.3/6.4 exploration. Was hoping to get Act 6 done by the end of this thing but I would get T2A faster than I could rank. Which kind of sucks
  • SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    1. Became Cavalier
    2. 100% explored Act 5
    3. Completed two Variants
    4. Freaked out my wife cause I spoke too much about Ghost, Morningstar, and Diablo...thought I joined a cult...

I was going to switch sides to take HT to R5, but I need the Shards. I'm almost there for him anyway. I have 2 6*s. That's how behind I am. Hahaha.

An ally mate of mine made HT his first 5/65 and he absolutely loves him so far. He's casually doing in 5/65 doom minibosses in aw with that guy.
    Yes I'm super psyched. I'm topping off a T5B and I need another T2A. Choices. I'll get there. Pulled a Surfer, Squirrel Girl, and a Sparkles for 5*s lately, so not for nothing. ;)