**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 hour "uncollected" deal

ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
This is the first time we have received a 4 hour deal (I think) and it's different for everybody. I've seen my alliance mates actually getting deals that I would've invested in but the deal I received does nothing for my progression.

What will be the plan with these 4 hour deals? Are they a one time thing? Are they going to rotate every week or day? Will they pop up at certain points? A clarification on this would've been great since I think the community is almost universally curious about the new deals

Comments

• ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★

What deal was it?x

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

I got t4b. I would've bought 5* Sig stone offer
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited April 2020

Am a Cavalier and got this offer which is about $4.99 approx $62 for a full 10k shards, 12k gold and 12x iso, its a pass for me :neutral:
    @Kabam Miike I really liked the idea of these offers do you guys have any plans implement this in the future
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★

I’m cavalier and got this 😔

Me
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    ege999men said:

What deal was it?x

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

It was 3 sig stones and 1k gold for 60 units. You shouldn’t be envious of that.

ege999men said:

What deal was it?x

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

It was 3 sig stones and 1k gold for 60 units. You shouldn’t be envious of that.
    3 Sig stones isn't big but if it's gonna constantly rotate I can buy multiple of those
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    I'm Cav and got this 🤨

• rivetrivet Posts: 254

Got this, is it worth it?
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    100% Gaga.

• SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    rivet said:

I got this too, and decided to purchase. It's basically 6,000 units for a 6-star crystal. Considering that Kabaam was trying to sell one a while back for 12,000 units, thought 360 units for 600 6* crystal shards was worth it.
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    SL1229 said:

rivet said:

I got this too, and decided to purchase. It's basically 6,000 units for a 6-star crystal. Considering that Kabaam was trying to sell one a while back for 12,000 units, thought 360 units for 600 6* crystal shards was worth it.
    Conditioning you to think thats acceptable. It's not.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• Cam_Cam101Cam_Cam101 Posts: 38
    I'm Cav and got this
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    edited April 2020
    I just don’t understand the thought process around all the different offers and wide range of cost in units. Seems like it was a bug.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited April 2020
    did Anyone get a new offer after the first one expired?

I did not

Me
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I got one but can't remember what it was because my first reaction to offers like those is to instantly close the pop-up. But most Uncollected offers won't be worth anything to Cavalier players. Even Cavalier offers don't usually give guaranteed value. So better save units for when the guaranteed-value offers come.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I didn’t take a picture because I thought everyone got the same offer.
    Almost all content done in the game and my offer was t1a shards for 56 units (or something lame). It was 1800 shards.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I got t2a fragments deal.

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    It's not the first time they do this though, they did it last year and it was a one time thing as well
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Most offers aren’t that good but I always read them and don’t automatically close them, every now and then there is a good one and if you do arena then units have a different value.

If I have 3.000 units I don’t think that’s a 100 bucks when I got them for free, it’s just another resource to me.