**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is SE Spiderman worthy of an awakening gem and Rank 4-5 gem?

I have two 5 Star Tech Awakening Gems as well as a Tech Rank 4-5 Gem.

I’ve been holding the awakening gems for Starlord (who really needs it to be playable) and Ghost (who just increases her elite status).

I don’t really need to rank up my 5 Star SE Spiderman but is waiting for Ghost or Warlock for that Rank 4-5 gem really worth it? I know this is a game of patience but I could be waiting for a year or more. Also, does SE Spiderman really need his awakened ability?

Is SE Spiderman worthy of an awakening gem and Rank 4-5 gem? 30 votes

Use the Rank 4-5 Gem and Awakening Gem in SE Spiderman - you won’t regret it
60%
Viper83AanthoTimrosBarath121Battle_GreninjaVoltolosSharperthanyouCiciliatoLpirnie5321StevieManWonderSuperchampion_YcatsILLUSION8CHIEF1121TheInfintySwarmOfRavensSentryPillowReallyYeah 18 votes
I’d use the Rank 4-5 Gem on SE Spidey but not the Awakening Gem
23%
ChampioncriticTgtalexX_Factor_AgentEtjamaAdamb208RocketWaffleIbby 7 votes
I’d keep SE Spidey at Rank 4 but I’d use the Awakening Gem
3%
TheSaith 1 vote
Don’t use either - keep him at Rank 4 and be patient
13%
Lvernon15ChelseaFClowlevelplayerDeremus 4 votes

Comments

• Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    What is your next goal in the game?
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★

I’m Cavalier but I haven’t explored 6.1 and I haven’t even touched 6.2 and beyond yet.

Fully explored Variants 3 and 4.

So, probably my next goal will be Variant 2 within the next month to two months. SE Spidey won’t really help me there.

I probably won’t use him for my first run of LoL either (I have Aegon).
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Sparky is too flimsy for endgame content
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

I’m Cavalier but I haven’t explored 6.1 and I haven’t even touched 6.2 and beyond yet.

Fully explored Variants 3 and 4.

So, probably my next goal will be Variant 2 within the next month to two months. SE Spidey won’t really help me there.

I probably won’t use him for my first run of LoL either (I have Aegon).
    Spidey is actually useful in variant 2 build up poise charges and heavies crit for 20k. I did V2 exploration with Ghulk as my only XL champ. Spidey with cap iw tech synergy is one of the best for the power gain paths

I was also in this situation a few months back used my tech ag on spidey and took him to r5 for v3 then duped him from the rewards and got a 4-5 tech gem -_-.

After finally pulling a ghost don't regret using the ag on spidey since I still use him pretty much everywhere
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @lowlevelplayer don’t talk about things that you aren’t even close to yet. I’ve used sparky plenty in 6.4 and he’s great. Lots of utility and damage. Intercepts are important for him

@lowlevelplayer don’t talk about things that you aren’t even close to yet. I’ve used sparky plenty in 6.4 and he’s great. Lots of utility and damage. Intercepts are important for him

no comment. I suppose almost everything can be done if you have the skill(except fun and interactive starburst).
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I took mine up to r5 and don’t regret it. I took him up specifically to help with 6.2.5 tech gate since I previously did not have a tech r5, but I ended up using him for the ungated paths too. He’s part of my normal questing team sometimes too now. Definitely worth it
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @lowlevelplayer ah sorry if I came off as rude. Yeah starburst sucks. Wait till you get to 6.2.1 exploration. There’s a venom with starburst, lifecycle, aspect of war, and buffet. I still get Vietnam flashbacks from that fight

@lowlevelplayer ah sorry if I came off as rude. Yeah starburst sucks. Wait till you get to 6.2.1 exploration. There’s a venom with starburst, lifecycle, aspect of war, and buffet. I still get Vietnam flashbacks from that fight

that sounds horrible. and I though 4.3.6 venom sucked lol