**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What have you all done?

Comments

• WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Became uncollected & finished act 5
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

I was going to switch sides to take HT to R5, but I need the Shards. I'm almost there for him anyway. I have 2 6*s. That's how behind I am. Hahaha.

An ally mate of mine made HT his first 5/65 and he absolutely loves him so far. He's casually doing in 5/65 doom minibosses in aw with that guy.
    Yes I'm super psyched. I'm topping off a T5B and I need another T2A. Choices. I'll get there. Pulled a Surfer, Squirrel Girl, and a Sparkles for 5*s lately, so not for nothing. ;)
    Oh boy sparkles is amazing. Took her to r5. A few weeks ago and she made the first boss of 6.4. look weak.

Definitely a hard choice between those. Depending on your roster and what you're aiming at next I'd probably go sparkles then torch then the rest, but I don't think you can really go wrong with either of them.
    For sure. I'm taking HT to R5 first. Then I'm leaning towards Sentinel or Corvus. Sentinel is a solid Tech that doesn't get enough attention. Plus he's high Sig.
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 311 ★★
    Got completion of uncollected event quest for the first time. I’m also really close to my first 6*.
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @MiStaLova nice job on stealing someone else’s pictures.
    @GroundedWisdom hope you enjoy that HT! I’m super jealous as I still haven’t pulled him
    I’ve done v2 100% (only v1 left) and did the first 2 chapters of v1 100%. Finished act 6 and explored 6.1. Working toward 6.2 100% right now. On my alt, I did an initial clear of 6.2 and started exploring v3. I’m currently pushing for 100% labyrinth with Aegon
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I did LoL, initial clear of 6.2 and 6.3, and about to start 6.4. As well as 100% all the uc level monthly stuff.
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    With the questing bundle yesterday, I just became uncollected
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    I finished exploring Variant 3, got Mutant R5 gem and used it on Omega Red.
    I explored variant 4, got Mystic R5 gem and used it on Doom.
    I started slowly working on 6.2.
    I pulled 5-star CMM.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Finished act 5. Got my first 2 6*s proxima and domino. Pretty happy
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    5 LoL paths done, 2 to go.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Hendross said:

5 LoL paths done, 2 to go.

Good luck! You can do it!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★

Well an update, 4 out of 6 for cavalier is down lol.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Scored the highest I’ve ever scored in the 5* arena, 12+ million

I beat the grandmaster during quarantine so yay
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Finally 100% all of Act 5, got myself 2 new rank 5 5* champs, sunspot and Cap iw, working now on 100% Variant 2
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Fully exploring 6.2 I’m never gone miss the champions boss
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I got Uncollected on my strongest alt account. Don't think it will help much, but I was bored and it had some revives expiring.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Finished everything before all the lockdowns. Shot my shot about a week too early
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Explored 6.2 fully and got started on 6.3
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    i explored story 5.1, awakened 4 star ghost and proxima, pulled a 5 star namor from GMC.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★

One last update, completed cavalier only used about 700 units throughout the entire chapter.
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144

Became uncollected
    Completed ROL
    Got Beast, Cable, WS .-.

U did ROL with revives or without and what power rating champs u used ?
  • Huffman_CodeHuffman_Code Posts: 16
    Cleared Variant 4 and became Cavalier!
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    I’ve managed to get an initial completion of variant 3 and act 5 exploration so far!
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Was able to explore act 6 about a month sooner than I thought would be possible for me thanks to all the added time to grind arena for units. Abyss here I come!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    Cavalier :)