**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nova in map 6: too OP

SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
I feel that his attack and his node needs to be nerfed. He’s way too OP for map 6. I could understand if he was added to map 7. His specials are so difficult to evade and require 100% precision or you’re dead. I have tried magik and doom but they cant do much against. I dont understand the point of introducing the worst and most unfair defender to Map 6.

All in all, he himself should be nerfed as a defender. He’ll be too OP in post act 6 content.

Comments

• SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    Okaythen said:

I know nova is irrelevant and often even forgotten in the game but I’m sure he’s special are not that difficult you block part of them if you have too
    I wouldn’t know I just quake him :/

You cant block due to kinetic potential
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Skkc said:

Okaythen said:

I know nova is irrelevant and often even forgotten in the game but I’m sure he’s special are not that difficult you block part of them if you have too

Yes you can
    Kinetic transference is not a death sentence at most it will generate 30% of power if you decide to block the whole duration
    But there are spaces in his animations that allow for dex openings
    So your whole BG is struggling against the mini? There are 10 people 30 champs in total hard to see no one bringing in one good counter
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake, Sym supreme, Magik, doom couple other mystics
    Okaythen said:

Skkc said:

Okaythen said:

Yes you can
    Kinetic transference is not a death sentence at most it will generate 30% of power if you decide to block the whole duration
    So your whole BG is struggling against the mini? There are 10 people 30 champs in total hard to see no one bringing in one good counter
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Please dont comment when you havent even played against him

Lol here we go. His sp1 is easy to evade and any good mystic can solo him especially power control like doom, magik, even bwcv

Sure its easy. And 6.2.5 is the easiest content in this game
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've been bringing Sym Supreme for him and soloed him, but I've only fought him once because other people usually kill him with various champs before I get there lol. I don't think he's OP for map 6.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Okaythen said:

Skkc said:

Okaythen said:

Skkc said:

Okaythen said:

Yes you can
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Please dont comment when you havent even played against him
    Haha jsut because it doesn’t support you opinion you’re telling someone to shut up
    I first day of this AQ cycle I soloed him with BWCV
    After that to quake
    Just please answer my question instead of avoiding it and telling me to shut up:

Why else would you come to the forums to complain
    Can you kindly post a mini boss solo kill video for us with a mystic ?
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    AlphA101 said:

Okaythen said:

Skkc said:

Okaythen said:

Skkc said:

Okaythen said:

Yes you can
    Haha jsut because it doesn’t support you opinion you’re telling someone to shut up
    I first day of this AQ cycle I soloed him with BWCV
    After that to quake
    Just please answer my question instead of avoiding it and telling me to shut up:

Why else would you come to the forums to complain
    Can you kindly post a mini boss solo kill video for us with a mystic ?
    Lol
    You do realize other people have mentioned soling nova right? With mystic champs too...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m sole the first nova one day 5 the node combination can be rofs but he ain’t that’s op I’m do wish ther take away the oscillation of him in tier2 to pasive.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    He is new and we didn’t know his specials at first but he got easier every day this last round of AQ versus getting harder. It’s just the learning curve of a new champ that most have little experience with.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Psylocke is your answer use your sp1 when nova has less than 20% power and he will power locked for the entire match
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    so basically the OP is saying that all 10 people in his BG don't have quake? or doom? or magik? I find that hard to believe
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I find it hard to believe people can solo NOVA with Sym Supreme and Magik.
    Please make a video on it so others including myself can learn.
    Those nodes + his abilities = Nova is now power generator that can't be parried from his first medium and have heavy punches.

Maybe I need to slow down my gameplay cause I've noticed the 2nd Nova can light intercept you easily like he knows the timing.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I took him out with rogue
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Mephisto will answer your prayers also..... lol

• UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

This is a day 5 solo. His SP1 is pretty easy to evade. Just get the timing right and he’s pretty easy tbh. The only times I’ve died to him I know it was my mistake. The only annoying thing in my opinion is waiting out Oscillate on the second mini. I hate that node but that’s more due to annoying AI behavior than anything else.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

This is a day 5 solo. His SP1 is pretty easy to evade. Just get the timing right and he’s pretty easy tbh. The only times I’ve died to him I know it was my mistake. The only annoying thing in my opinion is waiting out Oscillate on the second mini. I hate that node but that’s more due to annoying AI behavior than anything else.

Most of our BWCV are on defense due to flow. Most of the Dooms are on defense or offense. AQ shouldn’t require those champs.

use hood he can go invisible and get him to miss all his specials

Hood sucks. And his mechanic doesn’t work that seamlessly lmao. Terrible idea.

so basically the OP is saying that all 10 people in his BG don't have quake? or doom? or magik? I find that hard to believe

Ban well deserved.
    That’s not why he was banned. He was a nice guy who got on Kabam’s wrong side. He will be missed.

Also, OP, go find a Nova to duel and practice dexing specials until you’ve got it.