**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Roster Advice #6

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Best champs? Which champs for my team? I completed Act 4 (yay!) and i really need some help because i want to start on the earlier stages of act 5 and i need to know which champs are the best for it. Thanks!

Comments

• 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Corvus capiw sym supreme probably proxima maybe hulk ragnarok maybe invis woman (shes a great tank and synergy with ht is not bad) thats pretty much it and hoooowwwww in kabams name did u get a goldpool
    Oh and void too
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    4dlai said:

Corvus capiw sym supreme probably proxima maybe hulk ragnarok maybe invis woman (shes a great tank and synergy with ht is not bad) thats pretty much it and hoooowwwww in kabams name did u get a goldpool

@4dlai lol i opened like 5 crystals and got him... luck was on my side :)

4dlai said:

@4dlai lol i opened like 5 crystals and got him... luck was on my side :)
    Nice
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    i got 5* void too and he is r4
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    I'd say rank up your 5* Morningstar and learn to maximize her utility and potential! Gwenpool and Mysterio are also valid choices. 5*s are more worthy of resources but if you're not very comfortable with your current 5*s, then your 4* Corvus, Cap IW and Colossus are great choices as well.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Gwenpool, Morningstar, Mysterio, 4* Corvus, Domino and CAIW should be your top priorities imo.
  • LATheBoyLATheBoy Posts: 21
    You should go stealth, torch, morningstar, gwenpool, and start upgrading that Mysterio and use him.