**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Roster Advice #6

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Best champs? Which champs for my team? I completed Act 4 (yay!) and i really need some help because i want to start on the earlier stages of act 5 and i need to know which champs are the best for it. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Corvus capiw sym supreme probably proxima maybe hulk ragnarok maybe invis woman (shes a great tank and synergy with ht is not bad) thats pretty much it and hoooowwwww in kabams name did u get a goldpool
  • Options
    Oh and void too
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    4dlai said:

Corvus capiw sym supreme probably proxima maybe hulk ragnarok maybe invis woman (shes a great tank and synergy with ht is not bad) thats pretty much it and hoooowwwww in kabams name did u get a goldpool

@4dlai lol i opened like 5 crystals and got him... luck was on my side :)
  • Options

4dlai said:

@4dlai lol i opened like 5 crystals and got him... luck was on my side :)
    Nice
  • Options
    Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    i got 5* void too and he is r4
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    I'd say rank up your 5* Morningstar and learn to maximize her utility and potential! Gwenpool and Mysterio are also valid choices. 5*s are more worthy of resources but if you're not very comfortable with your current 5*s, then your 4* Corvus, Cap IW and Colossus are great choices as well.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Gwenpool, Morningstar, Mysterio, 4* Corvus, Domino and CAIW should be your top priorities imo.
  • Options
    LATheBoyLATheBoy Posts: 21
    You should go stealth, torch, morningstar, gwenpool, and start upgrading that Mysterio and use him.