**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Something wrong with defense masteries.

I bought liquid courage today. I only have one point in it, but I have 2 points in willpower. hly3z2rqorwa.png
But when I go into a fight somehow I am losing health even with my regen masteries. Could I please get an answer on this?b7t9z9n9r49i.png

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Poison decreases the effectiveness of regen.
  • Jon8299 wrote: »
    Poison decreases the effectiveness of regen.

Where does it say that?
    edited September 2017
    It's just something you pick up on when you have had to use champs like Abomination when you are new to the game. All champs that poison others have that little part in their description, so and so applies a poison for 5 seconds causing x amount damage and reducing healing by X. You apply the same logic to Liquid Courage.
  • Jon8299 wrote: »
    It's just something you pick up on when you have had to use champs like Abomination when you are new to the game. All champs that poison others have that little part in their description, so and so applies a poison for 5 seconds causing x amount damage and reducing healing by X. You apply the same logic to Liquid Courage.
    Ah ok thank you. Will putting another point in willpower counteract it completely?

Maybe, you have to take into account that after 60 seconds you lose Salve, so then you might still be losing health after.
    Forget about LQ, use the point for that, recoil and glass canon to do the bottom attack masteries.