**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursions: Inactive partners and Cooldown reduction

DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
There should be some sort of timer that tracks inactivity in incursions. For example, if my partner doesnt move for 3 to 5 minutes straight, and doesnt even touch the first defender in the first section, I should be able to quit and have my cooldown timer cancelled. I hate having my 6* get knocked out by the first boss due to unavoidable degen damage just to wait days to use them again...all because my partner forgot they were playing MCOC

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    And here's another one........ quit using randoms!!!!

When the choice is yours, don't complain when it doesn't work. If you go with randoms, expect the worst everytime
  • YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100

When the choice is yours, don't complain when it doesn't work. If you go with randoms, expect the worst everytime

Please note that you may not have any friends or alliance, and game modes should be open to all summoners, not just limited to quests and arenas.Think of all the players and not just yourself
  • HIGHNOOOONHIGHNOOOON Posts: 11
    Wait a minute... didn’t I post something about this? I mean I’m glad to see you agree, and I guess it might just be a coincidence.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

There should be some sort of timer that tracks inactivity in incursions. For example, if my partner doesnt move for 3 to 5 minutes straight, and doesnt even touch the first defender in the first section, I should be able to quit and have my cooldown timer cancelled. I hate having my 6* get knocked out by the first boss due to unavoidable degen damage just to wait days to use them again...all because my partner forgot they were playing MCOC

Then people would just ask their friend to walk away from the screen so that their cooldowns would be cancelled. Unfortunately, most mechanisms designed to escape randoms being random tend to be exploitable.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Then people would just ask their friend to walk away from the screen so that their cooldowns would be cancelled. Unfortunately, most mechanisms designed to escape randoms being random tend to be exploitable.
    What if this wasnt allowed when playing with friends, or what if it was only applicable in the first room? If we know potential exploits, we surely can have contingencies right? Or maybe its not ideal to program. Idk im just throwing uninformed suggestions that hopefully sounds reasonable to those more knowledgeable
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

Oh look here’s another “Quit using randoms” response about the same issue.

You do know there are additional rewards for doing incursions with random partners, right?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Is there anywhere to find a partner for incursions to stop this whole fiasco of having to choose randoms. I'm in alliance that's majority us based and me being in the UK it's hard to find a suitable time for either of us. And in all honesty I'd rather not do them then go with a random.
    YimiGotay said:

Please note that you may not have any friends or alliance, and game modes should be open to all summoners, not just limited to quests and arenas.Think of all the players and not just yourself
    Friends or not, when you choose RANDOM, that's exactly what you get, so quit complaining when it goes south! I've had my share of randoms and the **** they pull, so I do speak from experience.
    Qfury said:

Is there anywhere to find a partner for incursions to stop this whole fiasco of having to choose randoms. I'm in alliance that's majority us based and me being in the UK it's hard to find a suitable time for either of us. And in all honesty I'd rather not do them then go with a random.

The forums added incursion partners to the alliance recruiting section