**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency Maintenance

What's up with all these Emergency Maintenance lately? We use to get compensated for it.

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    This maintenance is scheduled
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

We did.... 2nd st Patrick's days solo event

That was clearly sarcasm.
  • _N3verFaded__N3verFaded_ Posts: 14
    Yeah but theres also been alot of bugs and problems surrounding the game latley. They could be a little more consistent with updates and reducing issues. We were informed of the maintenance, but theres been alot of it latley. Kabam did use to compensate for downtime like this with little things. It's not a complaint.
  • DarkenzerDarkenzer Posts: 17
    What is going on with A 70 users? This maintenance must fix our connection problem. We are really tired asking to suport service. I hope kabam will work on it now because I and the other players can not play normally.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Yeah but theres also been alot of bugs and problems surrounding the game latley. They could be a little more consistent with updates and reducing issues. We were informed of the maintenance, but theres been alot of it latley. Kabam did use to compensate for downtime like this with little things. It's not a complaint.

This is completely.... for lack of better terms since I don’t want to get a warning... not very smart
    There are always bugs in games and unintended effects
    MCOC is a pretty massive game and saying you expect 0 bugs is like sayin you expect to see unicorns to poop out gold while a leprechaun rides a rainbow to get In and Out every Friday at exactly 3:75 pm
    There are lots of bugs now and guess what there were lots of bugs last year and guess what!!!?? There are gonna be lots of bugs next year too!! There are more players than developers, each player has a unique roster and some people use a champ more than others that’s how most bugs are discovered
    Because the player base can cover more ground than the developers
    This is definitely a complain post that wants free stuff don’t kid yourself
  • asgardian505asgardian505 Posts: 6
    What time is maintenance over??
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

What time is maintenance over??

I forgot if it said up to 2 hours or 3 hours. But one of those
    You guys getting heated dont understand that there are many types of players that are at lower levels and higher levels of skills and at certain points of progress in the game. The compensations they use to give weren't big. I'm near endgame as a player and I have plenty of money to spend on the game . Free stuff dont concern me. Lower level players could use it though. And I know coding and iv created games and maps for some games and I know that it's almost impossible to ask for nomore bugs. But bugs consistently doesn't need to be the case. With as much money as kabam makes, you'd think these things could be more avoided and dealt with alot faster . Iv felt bugs with the AIs for months now and have watched streamers get wrecked by them. And just now does it seem to become an issue and be addressed. I speak for the community as a whole, not for myself; and certainly not for free stuff.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

You guys getting heated dont understand that there are many types of players that are at lower levels and higher levels of skills and at certain points of progress in the game. The compensations they use to give weren't big. I'm near endgame as a player and I have plenty of money to spend on the game . Free stuff dont concern me. Lower level players could use it though. And I know coding and iv created games and maps for some games and I know that it's almost impossible to ask for nomore bugs. But bugs consistently doesn't need to be the case. With as much money as kabam makes, you'd think these things could be more avoided and dealt with alot faster . Iv felt bugs with the AIs for months now and have watched streamers get wrecked by them. And just now does it seem to become an issue and be addressed. I speak for the community as a whole, not for myself; and certainly not for free stuff.

That is entirely unrelated to why we are disagreeing with you, the point you originally made is that kabam needs to compensate us for a maintenance that they announced in advance and is maintenance we already expected would happen, does that make any sense to you?
    It's not unrelated at all? As I said, yes they did announce the Maintenance as they do every other day. This doesn't need to be the case. If they would address issues faster and deal with them more professionally we wouldn't have so many Maintenances. Tomorrow or the next day we will have another one because of another bug they could have fixed this Maintenance. Does that make any sense to you?
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Galaxy A70 users have been facing maintenance for 2 weeks now. Hope it ends today
    That's not what I'm implying? There are bugs and problems that have been going on for too long that should have already been addressed and fixed. The fact that there are so many downtime to address 1 problem at a time when they know there are more than 1 problem doesn't make sense with how much money they make. They have the resources to fix these problems more professionally but choose not to. Does that make sense to you?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

That's not what I'm implying? There are bugs and problems that have been going on for too long that should have already been addressed and fixed. The fact that there are so many downtime to address 1 problem at a time when they know there are more than 1 problem doesn't make sense with how much money they make. They have the resources to fix these problems more professionally but choose not to. Does that make sense to you?

Why not contribute to the solution by asking to join kabam's team if you are that smart XD
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

You truly believe each emergency maintenance and scheduled maintenance is for fixing 1 bug at a time? If that's truly what you think each maintenance is for then please stop talking and also dont claim to speak for the community as a whole when you dont
    You few are clearly unaware of issues for other players and only comment to be negative. Yall are assuming and making something that it's not. Yall very clearly have simple minds. If yall can come up with a reason why we've had issues with the Ais for months or why @ff10 and other people that use his device have had issues for 2 weeks then you win. But you cant . I dont expect every issues to be fixed in one Maintenance, but it all could be done more professionally.