**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Most Impactful Rank Up Choice

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
At a decision point again. Which of these champs, based on your experience/preference, will benefit the most from being ranked up in terms of their stats and overall playability?

No real need to consider familiarity, target content, synergies, or anything else like that. My progression is not that advanced and I've yet to even begin with many endgame content.

Cheers 🍻

Most Impactful Rank Up Choice 48 votes

Doctor Doom
58%
GamerINTEGRALNerfwarriorSceptilemaniacMysterioMoudouWozzy101EtjamaDead1Cosmosurfer2000Envi1Mrspider568panda_mcocYa_Boi_28Giodood_1PastorAmericaStellanKapitzTheInfintyRenaxqq 28 votes
Black Widow CV
2%
King_Leo321 1 vote
Guillotine 2099
4%
Bender_Bub2019Bossman_Raahul 2 votes
Warlock
14%
MikeyBoi69Khanna13bsrulezzLegendary_PoeyFiiNCHmOonligHtSonata7KB17 7 votes
Captain Marvel
20%
chiipxopWardenclockLvernon15BluestoneRoOOtsspktobalaStarKillerVIISpaddictedThicco_ModeMathgeek 10 votes

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    For a long time Magik was the best power controller but at this point doctor doom is just too good he will do a lot for you and will help a lot in things like 6.2 6.3 6.4 and the variants
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

For a long time Magik was the best power controller but at this point doctor doom is just too good he will do a lot for you and will help a lot in things like 6.2 6.3 6.4 and the variants

Is Doom good for Variant 1 and/or 4? I've only done initial completion of 2 and 3 and he's not really useful for those.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Hieitaku said:

Is Doom good for Variant 1 and/or 4? I've only done initial completion of 2 and 3 and he's not really useful for those.
    Variant 4 anyone can do and I’ve seen some good stuff from V1
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Doctor Doom
    Doom is awesome probably most versatile of all except maybe warlok but depends who you know how to play
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Warlock
    I would do warlock first then doom. I don't know where you are at, but warlock can take some hard fights with ease like 6.1 cb, 6.2 sinister, v3 kang and rogue and is very good in aw. Doom is also a great champion and has helped me a lot in 6.3 and 6.4 as well as v1, he is also great in abyss. I think warlock overall can counter more tricky fights, but doom is definitely a beast for any sort of node that gives extra power.
  • Warlock
    Warlock
    Went with Doom 😃

Warlock will be next. I'm currently exploring Variant 2 and then Variant 3, so I should have gained a good deal from picking him. But I'm using a combination of Thing+Champion+Heimdall plus two utility champs and it's working great. Warlock still destroys a lot even when he's R4. Cheers 🍻
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Hieitaku said:

Went with Doom 😃

Warlock will be next. I'm currently exploring Variant 2 and then Variant 3, so I should have gained a good deal from picking him. But I'm using a combination of Thing+Champion+Heimdall plus two utility champs and it's working great. Warlock still destroys a lot even when he's R4. Cheers 🍻

Are you using suicides then should have gone with warlock

Hieitaku said:

Went with Doom 😃

Are you using suicides then should have gone with warlock
    I was at the time. I'm shifting it to the Assassin tree now.