**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Pro21Pro21 Posts: 25
    @FF10 But when is the next update 😂😂
  • xowel93xowel93 Posts: 9
    The bug still happens in battles but now it also happens in the crystal chamber, the character roster or any mode.
    It is impossible to keep the game open for more than 1 minute without it closing.
  • WalknutWalknut Posts: 8
    I nearly solve the problem but it is not the complete solution. When you see the red connection icon, switch your connection mode Cellular to Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi to Cellular. You can complete the battle that way. This way can help you until new update is available.
  • MrP00LMrP00L Posts: 3
    Walknut said:

I nearly solve the problem but it is not the complete solution. When you see the red connection icon, switch your connection mode Cellular to Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi to Cellular. You can complete the battle that way. This way can help you until new update is available.

That's what i'm doing with my A70 but it's not 100% sure and it's pretty Boring, still useless for incursions or arena
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos someone Please we just want some news if the problem is know
  • MorgothMorgoth Posts: 1
    I've got the same problem with my A70. It's really frustrating, lost a lot of fights with my alliance and solo.
  • DMAN40DMAN40 Posts: 1
    a70 here I got the same issue, hope they fix this sooner.its very frustrating.
  • DarkenzerDarkenzer Posts: 17
    As all of us know there is an important connection problem with A 70 device. Kabam does not do nothing and I suggest you make a WhatsApp Group and demand a solution asap.
  • ΑrchonΑrchon Posts: 20
    Αrchon said:

A small improvement maybe only in 4g. In wifi disconnections remained as were before. Actually I can't play at all in wifi

• ΑrchonΑrchon Posts: 20
    edited April 2020
    In-Game Name: Αrchon
    Device and Model: Samsung A70
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: apart from the disconnections, what can we do with them? trere are just there for ages and I can't do anything about it. I can't delete them, I can't open them, I can't erase them, I can't do anything with them
  • Lovebox1986Lovebox1986 Posts: 17
    I just wanna play my game : (
  • NickCastleNickCastle Posts: 4

A70 user
  • IndominusIndominus Posts: 13
    Galaxy A70 users have been unable to play the game for more than 2 weeks now. When will the fix arrive ? We are ready to wait but please respond and update us about the situation atleast. As passionate players of the contest i believe we deserve a response from the mods so please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Abdu_rajabAbdu_rajab Posts: 13
    still have the issue even after the server maintenance 😥 plz solve it
  • Dazzler7Dazzler7 Posts: 12

still have the issue even after the server maintenance 😥 plz solve it

8pm PDT time on Tuesday so today. Its 1am there so no maintenance for some time
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144

Hi Summoners!

Our team is working to identify and address performance issues in The Contest and we need your help as we gather relevant information.

As part of this process, it is important for you to understand that lag and game performance are affected by a host of factors including: device, operating system, connection and even Champions or maps. Complicated issues such as these involve an equally complicated investigation process, due to all of these variables. Your contributions to this thread will help in that investigation. This, however, does not mean that there is one single “fix” coming that will address all concerns for all players. It is an ongoing process of improvements that the team is continually working toward as the game progresses.

If you are experiencing crashing, lag, unresponsive controls or performance problems in the Android version of The Contest, please reply using the template below.

This thread is for Android users only.

In-Game Name: Please include your in-game (not forum) name.
    Device and Model: (Example, Galaxy S6)
    Device Operating System: (Example 8.0) You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier?
    Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the Google Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number.
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the lag and performance issue you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. This includes any specific Champions affected and how long you’ve been experiencing the issue.

Replies to this thread must use the template below and provide relevant, constructive information about the issue. This thread is for information gathering and not one-on-one support. Off topic posts, requests for status updates and general complaints will be removed according to the forum rules.

game name: shonu~1
    Samsung galaxy s10
    android 10.0
    both cellular data and wifi
    26.1.1 is the game version
    versus, story quest, event quest, not tried it in aq and aw

(IN ALL QUESTS AND VERSUS ) keeps on charging heavy and charges fully and doesn't gets released until its ending time
    starts fight with charging heavy and I just get K.O because my game freezes
    a message comes up that "heroes in the team do not much " while choosing team for the quest

I had to do versus fight again and again and then I just restarted the app and that time it showed defeat.

I'm tired because of u people as when barons war update arrive, I wasn't able to choose my side and it just showed network problem and this occurred for me till 2 days and u guys don't even give any compensation to players like us as that day we also lost aw, also because I didn't join and despite so many issues in †his game, u guys don't wanna reward us some compensation so that we think positive for this game and we don't think of quitting it, I even spend money on ur game but u guys don't wanna keep us happy. My 5* crystal pulls are also shiitttttttt and worst like Ronan , winter soldier, angela, superior iron man, miles morales etc.

Plz keep us happy and we will continue playinh this game
  • chrisp3011chrisp3011 Posts: 7
    What is mire frustrating is that we dint get even an answer that something is happening . Chrisp3011 still a70 problem. And i ask how will the compensate us for all the items and nerves we spent and the kills we give in wars without losing that costs our ally and that we cant play the incursions . Every one enjoys the game we not anymore
  • Red_hoodRed_hood Posts: 4
    edited April 2020
    In game name: .Blue.Beetle.

Device: Samsung A70

Operating system: android 10

Cellular or wifi: both but wifi seems worse

Game version: 26.1.0

Game mode: everything

Description: shortly after playing I get the red connection symbol in the corner which makes it so I cant complete any fights. If the game doesn't disconnect mid fight I will get stuck on the animation that shows after the battle until the game disconnects. When I come back on my champion will have half their health and the enemy will have full still.
    guys we just wait for the server maintenance hoping it's the answer
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Nope it wont be @Abdu_rajab I have lost all hope
  • Gavlaa87Gavlaa87 Posts: 2
    When i go on the game and go into fight the game crashes please help playing on s9 never had a problem so far till this.was working fine till a couple of hours ago
  • HerizonHazeHerizonHaze Posts: 33
    IngameName: HerizonHaze
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A70 (Modell: SM-A705FN) (there are different versions)
    OperatingSystem: Android 10
    Cellular/WiFi: Both the same Problem
    GameVersion: 26.1.1
    GameMode: Everywhere. Only in fights they ended after 2-5 hits it connects good. Every other longer fight disconnect at the end... it seem it loses the connection to the Servers when the fight lasts longer than 30sec

dude... its ridiculous. almost two weeks i cant play it right. meanwhile i dont care about the quests and stuff no more but aq does. i care about my alliance that cant count on me no more because its too risky to fight an opponent and then lose the fight. only because i play on an specific phone that doesnt get supported anymore from kabam.

I tried everything from my side... resets, reinstall, cache deleted, Network settings redet, Router Settings........everythiiing

so whats the problem now? that i can tell them why i can't play
  • RealmlordRealmlord Posts: 4
    Hi Kabam,

Please fix the disconnecting bugs that is happening on a very frequently basis. It is not acceptable that such a bug persisted for more than a week. It got to be the the server or software on your end having issues. Tried uninstalled game but bugs remain.

Device Manufacturer - Samsung
    Device Model - A70
    Device Operating System - Android
    Device Operating System Version - One UI 2.0, Android 10
    Game Version Number - 1012370
    Frequency Of Crashes - Very frequent throughout the entire game
    Wifi - Full bars and within range

In Game Name - Realm Lord X
    In Game Name - Realm Lord XI

• Dazzler7Dazzler7 Posts: 12

Issue not fixed after maintenance then
    after maintenance is it some kind of a joke

• Unitas187Unitas187 Posts: 7
    Unitas187
    Samsung S20 Ultra
    Android Version
    One UI 2.1
    I have been playing this game for 3 years plus now. I bought a new phone about a month ago kind of for the game play of this game. Bought the newest and fastest android out right now. Been loving the gameplay on the new phone, alot better than my old phone. The last day and a half everything seems to be in super fast mode. I have enjoyed having the 120hrtz refresh rate on the phone. it makes the loading screens so much faster and the newer phone has made it faster and more responsive. All good things, but now it seems to be super fast, happened a few times on my old phone but would quit after a bit. In fight I think because the refresh rate is so fast the game isnt keeping up with my phone and it is only recognizing some of the actions. i.e.I will do medium, light, light, light or m,l,l,m and the game is registering medium, light, heavy. Also, when I am dashing back and forth it missing alot and I am getting wrecked. Also getting wrecked when it is doing a heavy instead of other attacks. Not sure what to do, dont really want to turn my new phone down to 60 hrtz refresh rate again. Like I said, been fine for the last month until yesterday.

l
  • AndyJosephAndyJoseph Posts: 8
    Hi Kabam, 

Please fix the disconnecting bugs that is happening on a very frequently basis. It is not acceptable that such a bug persisted for more than a week. It got to be the the server or software on your end having issues. Tried uninstalled game but bugs remain. 

Device Manufacturer - Samsung
    Device Model - Galaxy A70
    Device Operating System - Android
    Device Operating System Version - One UI 2.0, Android 10
    Game Version - 26.1.1
    Frequency Of Crashes - Very frequent throughout the entire game
    Wifi - Full bars and within range

In Game Name - Andy Joseph 21
  • AndyJosephAndyJoseph Posts: 8
    For all A70 users there is a temporary fix which you can follow until kabam finally decides to solve our problem!
    You can start your longer fights on a wi-fi network and don't worry about the connection lost icon just finish your fight and as soon as the winning animation starts switch to mobile data. It will automatically reconnect after 5-10 sec and you won't loose your health or fight. It works 8 out of 10 times