**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.4.5 power sting path advice

FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
I hear quake and archangel still work and ofcourse mister fantastic but is Emma viable?...yellow jacket really worth using?..looking for advice

Comments

• FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    And maxed out namor also works
  • RoxtaarRoxtaar Posts: 29
    I used quake archangel for most fights used wasp over omega red
  • Khanna13Khanna13 Posts: 2
    I used Quake for most of it. I used Wasp, HT and YJ in combination for the fights you can’t Quake, and brought someone for the boss.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Best option is if you have Mr Fantastic. He has a synergy that can give Power Sting to opponents whenever you give them a debuff (Max 3). This includes parry.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I didn’t have them as R5 (Emma or YJ) but I wouldn’t use them. Use any DOT or passive damage.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Wasp has a Power Sting on her SP2; and Miles Morales gets one on his SP2 via synergy with Stealth suit Spidey.

I mention them purely for completeness - I'm nowhere near 6.4.5, but I doubt they'd be viable.
    YeA I just couldn’t find any videos showcasing Emma on that path and I don’t have the real answers for that path (fantastic)
    Trying to finish up 100 percent act 6 and don’t want to waste my items on this path..saving it for last but I don’t have many paths left
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yellowjacket is extremely long but you can get it done, I don’t know if Emma would work, her damage is all in the s2 which you can’t get off with power sting, also torch with pre fight can shred a fight with no issue
    I’m gonna go with DOT and get it done