**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Choose your Side in the Baron's War! [Rewards Corrected]

Comments

• StacheBoiStacheBoi Posts: 32
    Aw man I can't decide I just started 6 days ago on a new account and now have like 8 4 stars and almost a 5 star, should I go for rank ups or a chance on a good 5 star
  • LakshyaLakshya Posts: 2
    I have a complain that my 4 star corvus is missing and i didnt sell him
  • for me the best reward is for the mutants. if you pass on epic then you can collect 5 * crystal easily.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    if this has been answered apologies, but the objective rewards ... do you get those ONLY if you've stayed the course on one side for the entire time?
  • if this has been answered apologies, but the objective rewards ... do you get those ONLY if you've stayed the course on one side for the entire time?

You got the current first 2-week Objectives right now.
    Then tomorrow you will get another set of 2-week Objectives (based on whatever side you’ve picked).
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

if this has been answered apologies, but the objective rewards ... do you get those ONLY if you've stayed the course on one side for the entire time?

You got the current first 2-week Objectives right now.
    Then tomorrow you will get another set of 2-week Objectives (based on whatever side you’ve picked).
    gotcha ... i see what it is now lol ... the summoner's journey things.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Lkdesignz said:

The hulk and iron man one are expiring, will there be a new event after they expire?

Next week
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    My inbox has a message saying that there are extra rewards if you switch sides. Anyone know what the extra rewards are?
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    I'm a little bit confused - the message I've just received in game says:

"Keep in mind that loyalty, while noble, will not gain you extra rewards at the end of the month."

What are these extra rewards at the end of the month? Reading the first post in this thread, @Kabam Miike seems to say there aren't bonus rewards for playing as both sides, and that choosing the same side gives you the same rewards earned in the first half of the month.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    A title maybe?
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 421 ★★
    edited April 2020
    gahrling said:

I'm a little bit confused - the message I've just received in game says:

"Keep in mind that loyalty, while noble, will not gain you extra rewards at the end of the month."

What are these extra rewards at the end of the month? Reading the first post in this thread, @Kabam Miike seems to say there aren't bonus rewards for playing as both sides, and that choosing the same side gives you the same rewards earned in the first half of the month.

Well the explanation goes like this, if u play one side and stay loyal u will gain 2 sets of reward as shown by Kabam Miike AND that there is nothing extra offered for you for being loyal nor changing ur side thereafter. So nothing really complicating about the statement.
  • Virtual_PhantomVirtual_Phantom Posts: 12
    did anybody's game freeze when clicking claim sides button on the email about switching sides? Anyway to fix it?
  • Gavlaa87Gavlaa87 Posts: 2
    Well clicked on the message and its froze my game again black screen its pissing me off just got fixed click on 1 thing and crashes again
  • Virtual_PhantomVirtual_Phantom Posts: 12
    Gavlaa87 said:

Well clicked on the message and its froze my game again black screen its pissing me off just got fixed click on 1 thing and crashes again

How did you get it to unlock? Mine did the same thing...
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 421 ★★

Gavlaa87 said:

How did you get it to unlock? Mine did the same thing...
    Try to post your problem on the bug discussion forum and let kabam knows
  • N0toriousRED53N0toriousRED53 Posts: 45
    no loyalty bonus
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    This also crashed my game now i cant play in amy of my devices, screen is greyed out, tje background animations still move bit i can't play
  • MeerSea1MeerSea1 Posts: 2
    Can not coose a side andNot continue with game the

• I never got a POP-UP asking to Stay or Switch Sides.

But what I did get instead was a Pop-Up for trying to get me to BUY THE SIGIL.
    Sort of seems like they could get some inadvertent click-thru's of people accidentally buying the SIGIL thinking it was the Choice for Barron's War Side.
  • Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    @Kabam Miike I accidentally chose the side I didn’t want I contacted kabam support will you guys be able to switch it. I didn’t claim any rewards for the special challenges. I clicked apocalypse but didn’t notice ancient one was still highlighted when I hit ok
  • KretenKreten Posts: 15
    Damn it, I didn't pay enough attention to giving information. Result is that I chose wrong. Friends, do not make the same mistake!
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Is there a level threshold to enter this quest? I just started a new account, but have not received a mail to choose a side, yet. Or do you not get a mail if you start after April 15?
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Never mind, just got the in game mail :) Just had to have a little more patience.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    For those who choose Apocalypse side, what were the quests for the first two weeks?

I choose the Sorcerer's side and the week one baron's quest was Thunderstruck characters with week 2 being black panther/coming for the throne characters.
  • Rfy7h39bwdeRfy7h39bwde Posts: 41
    I’m just gonna do storm, I need another 5*
  • Blaze929Blaze929 Posts: 9
    When is the last weeek up? Today or tomorrow? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Blaze929 said:

When is the last weeek up? Today or tomorrow? Inquiring minds want to know.

Inquiring minds will see new quest as soon as existing one hits a 7:00:00 timer left on the Quest. 7 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes. 😀
  • KretenKreten Posts: 15

I’m just gonna do storm, I need another 5*

Well, you will need to upgrade those 5* champs at some time. Trust me, it's harder than you think.