**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When did u get your first 5 star?

When did u get your first 5 star? 56 votes

After completing act 4
35%
BigMoMityAntSuskanutSceptilemaniacPanchulon21ScarRealmNeotwismEtjamaArham1Lucasjones_98TSM_McocFreeToPlay_21Mrspider568H3t3rTyler1620limeade32IbbyElDude15TheMailmannFatTh0r 20 votes
After completing act 3
41%
ThatGuyYouSaw235choko_Albi⁴7²00⁴UnidentifiedCreatureheartbreakid_22Denzel116StevieManWonderMiStaLovaDonrefreCowmonkeyBlackshadow0203Thicco_ModePricelessTP33UniversalGamingBawa69LeoZedSpideyFunkoFRITO_ManH_I_Z 23 votes
After completing act 4 but much later
17%
CassyMarvel2289OpandemonioXva23TheBestinTuakauErosenseiogGiodood_1TheInfintylowlevelplayerFeroX_the_fat_hering 10 votes
Act 5 completion
5%
BoosterStqtsLordNeoAkkarin23 3 votes

Comments

• MrClutchMrClutch Posts: 15
    Oh cool btw just a noobie question do u get summoner sigil on completing act 4 like it says so
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    After completing act 3
    MrClutch said:

Oh cool btw just a noobie question do u get summoner sigil on completing act 4 like it says so

I don't think so
    When I did it, I didn't really get anything, and I think Sigil only happens when you complete Act 1
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    After completing act 3
    After act 3, during act 4 just because i procrastinated so much.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I think it was this, but I'm not that sure tbh
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170
    After completing act 3
    I believe it was during act 4, I know who my first 5* was (Colossus long before he was amazing and act 4 energy cost was 3 instead of 2) but I don’t remember the exact timing. All I know is he somehow payed dividends in getting act 4 completion.
  • MrClutchMrClutch Posts: 15
    Wow lucky I am at maestro ( last boss) and I only have 4000 5* shards :(
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    After completing act 3
    After completing act 3 and got it by monthly even quests and side events. Also it was rhino.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    After completing act 3
    My first five star was from a legendary crystal hehe
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    MrClutch said:

You get a free 1 week trial upon reaching summoner level 10, or you can buy a 30 day pass for 10USD
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 297 ★★
    i think it took me 3-4 months to get my first 5 star i guess. it was Mordo !
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    After completing act 3
    I was on the last quest of act 4 when summoner appreciation last year ended and I opened my first 5* wasn’t even on my team for the Maestro
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    I got mine before I completed act 1. I thought the story was irrelevant and the rewards looked horrible so I was like I'm just gonna do EQ and all that. And in December of 2018 I got my 5* hyperion
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    After completing act 4
    Unio77 said:

I got mine before I completed act 1. I thought the story was irrelevant and the rewards looked horrible so I was like I'm just gonna do EQ and all that. And in December of 2018 I got my 5* hyperion

How ???????
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

How you get to lvl 25 lol real slow...