**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Characters you have given up on pulling

ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Hey, folks! Just the thread title.

We all know the feeling: You were just looking for that one character for a trinity, or to clear certain content, or because you are awesome at playing them at a lower rarity...and they just never come.

Crystal after crystal, anything but that grouping of characters you are looking for.

Until one day, you just accept that they aren’t coming and you figure out how to clear the content with something else, or you find a new trinity or master someone else.

So, who have you given up on pulling, who you really wanted once but just wouldn’t change anything if you got them now?

For me, it’s Omega Red and Aegon. They’re just not coming to my main account at the 5-star rarity. I have been holding an Awakening Gem for Omega Red for a long time.

It’s like that in games like this — most of us never get everything.

I still haven’t pulled Quake or Blade, either. Just one of those things.

How about you? Who can’t you snag?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    5* Archangel
  • BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Posts: 55
    5* blade
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    5* Ghost, 5* Hype, 5* Corvus, 5* CapIW, 5* Thing :(
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Doctor doom
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    5* of Blade, Hyperion, and Domino. I’m not gonna include Human Torch, Sunspot, Warlock, and Dr. Doom yet as they’re still newish, but they’d be nice pulls too. Maybe by 2021!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    A lot of champs, but as for five star champs I want that I haven't pulled yet: Wasp and Torch. Everyone else I can take or leave, my current roster is expansive enough to do just about every piece of content in the game, but I want Wasp out of principle (I have every member of the Ghost team as five and six stars, but not a single rarity of Wasp above a 4 star) and I want Torch so I won't have to spend as many units on Abyss 100%
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 297 ★★
    spent every thing i have for Aegon, included almost 10k units as a f2p player .i gave up on him for a couple months but now i want him for lol, AoL and act 6 exploration.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Human Torch, Nick Fury
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Iceman and I really don't care anymore
    Void and I'm close to really don't care anymore (2 rank up gems rotting)
    Cap IW, still really wanted (2 rank up gems rotting)

Almost everything I have is because I've spent time and units in the featured arena refreshing my BS 6*.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    During 6.1 exploration a while back I became obsessed with Ghost as she seemed like such a fantastic champ plus would help me counter crossbones as I didn’t have any good options for him so that made me want her even more. I couldn’t pull her for anything and eventually I just powered through using unitman. That same night, after opening the rewards and getting nothing I liked I bought a cav crystal out of frustration with my last 200 units. It was a 5* Ghost.

To actually answer the question. I still can’t pull Aegon, holding a generic for him lol
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Aegon
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    Wasp...but the FIVE Diablo's I've pulled in the last couple months are nice. Thanks Kabam.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    ESF said:

5* Ghost, 5* Hype, 5* Corvus, 5* CapIW, 5* Thing :(

I like Ghost and am good with Ghost, but I would literally trade the character straight-up for an Omega Red. I hardly ever use Ghost

Bro I have a 5 star omega I just pulled and a 6 star AWAKENED...I’d throw in both of them and a energy refill for that ghost. And a Nick Fury.

Literally the only time I go ghost was during the beta. Which means....it was a huge tease.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    5* Red Hulk (I'd even take him as a 4*)
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 297 ★★

Human Torch, Nick Fury

funny how i got nick fury from the free gmc.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    5 or 6* Killmonger. Blows my mind I haven’t been able to pull one in all this time.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Almost all of those in seatin beyond God tier.. I had few god tier but none actually beyond God.. Have around 40+ 5* champs
  • AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    5* Blade
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    5* Quake. You know what stings the most? I just got her as my 4th 5* on my alt account that I barely touch. Now I am definitely never ever getting her on my main
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    5* Medusa is the oldest champ I still haven't gotten!

My list also includes Aegon, Fury, Doom, Ghost.
  • Albi⁴7²00⁴Albi⁴7²00⁴ Posts: 90
    5* Hyperion.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

6* 5* - Corvus - Omega Red - NF - CMM.

Out of them 4, i have to say Corvus he's been evading me forever, i even bought the critical damage bundle to try get it, all i got was 3*s. Instead of any 6*.

Regards,
    Supreme Leader King x

I've got OR, NF, and CMM all as both 5*s and 6*s - would give you my spares if I could!

As for me, I'm still missing Ghost, Warlock, and Cap.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Magik and quake
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 90
    CAIW. Don't have him above a 3*.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Black widow Claire Voyant and Cap Marvel movie