**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold issue

Hello I was just wondering if u are working on a way for free to play players will get a quest to get gold without paying for sigil because me and many of my friends are free to play and have a massive gold issue, we could have that goldpool quest but get less gold than then people who havee the sigil Evan if we can only go in like 4x a month

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Unless you're in top tier alliance needing to spend millions of gold to rank your champs and compete in AW, there is no reason to complain about a "Gold Issue".

You need to look at how you manage resources; and spend some time in the arena, which is an effectively limitless supply of gold. Incursions look like a big gold-spinner, too. Why don't you and your alliance take advantage of them?

I'm a FTP player, rarely complete all 5*Featured arena milestones, don't do dungeons, and yet I haven't dipped below 10,000,000 gold in the last three years.

The gold is out there - go dig it up!
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★
    I sell iso8 😂😂 I've tons of iso8 expiring daily.. And bad luck i don't have Class catalyst and Champs to rank up