**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it possible to do legends run without an iphone?

HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
Hey guys, I’m just wondering if I have any chance at a legends run provided I have everything else, (Corvus 5/65 , Suicides, Strong boosts, etc). I own a Huawei P30.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Hzori said:

Hey guys, I’m just wondering if I have any chance at a legends run provided I have everything else, (Corvus 5/65 , Suicides, Strong boosts, etc). I own a Huawei P30.

Honestly, you’ll never know until you try. Go for it, and let us know how you do. Good luck!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It's possible, if you're loading screens are fast.
    Something like, 2/3 seconds each
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    if you're extremely lucky and you have a 5G connection then maybe
  • Options

Hzori said:

Honestly, you’ll never know until you try. Go for it, and let us know how you do. Good luck!
    Will do it next month, thanks!
  • Options

It's possible, if you're loading screens are fast.
    Something like, 2/3 seconds each

My device can load fights quickly but it’s not always consistently 2-3 seconds though I think. Can be 3-4 sometimes but rarely.
  • Options
    MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    I have a OnePlus 7t and my load times are so fast don't have time before hitting fight to barely blink. You can shave off time depending on how quick fights are wouldn't worry bout load times. Long as opponents cooperate throwing specials iPhones not needed.