**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is Best Champs to Counter sp3

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
As Title. Who is best for sp3 and how..

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    TheSaith said:

Ghost with the hood synergy. Very easy to access phase, and the only thing that screws her is if the sp 3 stuns.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★

TheSaith said:

Ghost with the hood synergy. Very easy to access phase, and the only thing that screws her is if the sp 3 stuns.
    Like Aegon and many others....
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Skill so you dont push the opponent to sp3 lol
    Remeli said:

Skill so you dont push the opponent to sp3 lol

Hahaha agree..
    But We are in million possibilities
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    power control champs I guess
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    TheSaith said:

TheSaith said:

Like Aegon and many others....
    Erm no... not many others lol.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Luke Cage as long as he has indestructible. Iceman with this Ice shield up. Gwenpool. Awakened Magneto (preferably high level for better results), Emma Frost (diamond form), Anyone with Heimdall Synergy, Any Power Control champs so you dont get to SP3 (Magik, Dorm, Hawkeye, etc), and probably more that I am forgetting to list off
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Magik, if she has limbo active and can survive sp3, will also heal back
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Awakened Luke Cage, Ghost with Hood, Iceman, Awakened Thing, Awakened Gwenpool, Magik with Limbo active if it doesn't kill her, awakened CMM, Ægon with a combo shield, Nick Fury in the first phase will just go to his second phase, Killmonger with his indestructible charges. Other than the champs that could survive a killing Sp3 like Hela, Punisher, etc, I think I got everyone.
    Aegon can survive sp3?? 🤔
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    people go on about org tanking sp3 but killmonger is better as he takes zero damage. I dont have the video but on this years valentine quest morningstar boss he tanked th sp3 perfectly multiple ties despite the node where it is a guaranteed K.O being active
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

TheSaith said:

He can maintain his combo, not sure about surviving it.
    He can not survive. I'm playing with him nowadays he is at max sig. With synergy his combo meter won't reset but he'll die
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    TheSaith said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

TheSaith said:

He can maintain his combo, not sure about surviving it.
    He can not survive. I'm playing with him nowadays he is at max sig. With synergy his combo meter won't reset but he'll die
    Was talking about his heavy combo shield, limits incoming damage to 5%. Just checked his abilities though and it doesn't apply to specials, my bad.