**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Tab Broken?

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
Is anyone else having issues with the alliance tab, where you would typically see your alliance's general info, members, help requests, and treasury?

Since logging on this morning I can't get to it, and I've tried on two different devices, doing a force close of the game and clearing cache before launching it again.

Comments

• mgj0630 said:

Is anyone else having issues with the alliance tab, where you would typically see your alliance's general info, members, help requests, and treasury?

Since logging on this morning I can't get to it, and I've tried on two different devices, doing a force close of the game and clearing cache before launching it again.

Are you sure you’re still in the alliance, and weren’t kicked (whether accidentally or not) ??
    That would show you the “Join an Alliance” generic screen.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    @SummonerNR I'm definitely still in the alliance. I was running through AQ at the same time it was happening. I was able to get to it once since originally posting this, but as I'm typing this reply to you, I'm back to not being able to get to it.