**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LGBTQ Profile pic of rainbow

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @UmbertoDelRio this is the wrong place to voice that opinion bud. Ignorance will always be present in the world. The world is definitely more accepting of lgbtq now than it was 20 years ago. As more time goes on, more people will also start to accept it as wel. You arguing with random people on the internet is not going to acomplish anything. If I were to argue with an anti Vaxxer or flat earther right now, nothing I could say would change their minds about what they believe in, despite how wrong it is
    @UmbertoDelRio pointing out one persons ignorance will not accomplish anything. Our society will eventually get better and become more accepting of things like lgbtq. We wil advance even with ignorance. Why? Because there are still more competent people than ignorant people. Eventually, the amount of ignorant people will go down and people will become more aware. Arguing about ignorance and bigotry on forums about a mobile video game does nothing for anyone
    @UmbertoDelRio simply explaining something to someone will not do any good. You could name 100 reasons why the earth is not flat with complete factual evidence, and there are still some people who will never agree with it. That’s how the world works. If you think that you could somehow convince others that ignorant people need to be properly educated about such matters, go do something about it instead of ranting on the forums
    @Ya_Boi_28 not everyone who disagrees is automatically homophobic...that’s not how it works.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

Wagar said:

Why do you need a video game to bring validation to your lifestyle anyway? I dont see anyone posting that there needs to be race representation or anything like that. Its always the LGTBQ movement that needs validation

I wasn't going to enter this discussion, but I have to respond to this. We're not looking for "validation" with Pride. We're looking for solidarity to show people we are here for them. People are still killing themselves over their sexuality and gender identity. They're still being murdered in a number of parts of the world because of the way they were born. They're still being discriminated in many parts of the world because of the beliefs of others. They're still being beaten and tortured and mutilated. So until that is no longer an issue, there will always be a need for "validation".
    It genuinely pains me that I can't press agree on this more than once
    @Ya_Boi_28 sorry, I misinterpreted your comment. Ignore what I said lol
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

@Mercury79 everyone is equal. I agree with that completely. Why do we need a profile picture to show that?

My question is if you don't care then why are you so triggered.Is it a jealousy of you being ignorant on earth

@Mercury79 everyone is equal. I agree with that completely. Why do we need a profile picture to show that?

My question is if you don't care then why are you so triggered.Is it a jealousy of you being ignorant on earth
    Donnymeij said:

Mercury79 said:

Bro I am straight...and I am agree to you but if they want a new pic then many people get offended...that's why I give the suggestion use the cherecters pic there are many cherecters as LGBTQ and happyness is more important...
    That's the issue at hand here. That's why there should be a clear stance taken here. That's why talking about equality here is ignorant.

Not hating lgbtq folk is not acceptance. Not minding them in your vicinity is not support.

Shielding those who without reason get offended by them openly existing is bigotry.
    Actually you brought up an issue right there. And that are the words acceptance and support.
    I actually do have a reason to get offended by people who promote the normalization of transgenderism. Because I believe, and there is at least as much proof for my points as the opposite, it is a form of dellusionism. Believing in something you are not. So from my point of view, those people are actually promoting the normalization of a mental illness.
    That does not mean they should not believe in their own delusion and do with their life what they want.

By thinking I am wrong with this you actually are not accepting my believe and do not support my reason of thought.
    And thus, you are doing the exact same thing you say people that do not support lgbtq do in reverse.

In the above I am not talking about being gay or bi, purely about transgenderism.
    Well , Homophobia is a bigger mental illness.I mean it has phobia in it's name.And phobia is a very big mental illness best way to treat homophobia is to visit psychiatrist.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

This is why we don’t need to bring political issues in the game. Everyone is going at each other’s throats because of a profile pic. This thread has become toxic and needs too be shut down @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos

Agreed.
    It's just a profile pic.I asked because almost everyone has same profile pic.I wanted a unique profile pic for me,just for me.And rainbow profile pic is whole unique.

This is why we don’t need to bring political issues in the game. Everyone is going at each other’s throats because of a profile pic. This thread has become toxic and needs too be shut down @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos

It has nothing to do with political I just wanted a most unique and different profile pic than anyone in the game.
    Donnymeij said:

@UmbertoDelRio you must be German then. We actually just call them feelings.

I stay by my point that the original problem comes from the roles we assign to what a man and women must do, and must act etc. If we can accept that everyone can do and dress like the person wants there is no need for all the lengths transgender people go through besides looks (cosmetic surgery). That in my opinion is the least harmful solution for everyone. (because I feel current solutions are harmful with inreversable hormone therapy and such)
    Both solutions take time.
    But if one can be achieved the other one can be as well.

That said. I will read your reply if you have any. But will stop posting on this thread. Since I have already caused enough negative light to be shined upon me. And since I am. Not a homophope and do actually believe people feel they are in the wrong body. I just think changing your body is not a solution. Rather the view of what a man and woman should be and look like should change. That would bring real progress.
    And leave man and woman terms to biology and the medical field where they actually should have merit

Again profile pic has nothing to do with it.I love rainbow color that's why I want profile pic happy now
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Well , Homophobia is a bigger mental illness.I mean it has phobia in it's name.And phobia is a very big mental illness best way to treat homophobia is to visit psychiatrist.

pho·bi·a
    /ˈfōbēə/
    noun
    an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
    Let's be honest here, nobody is scared of LGBT people, it's pretty much unnesecary dislike. That isn't an illness and can't be 'treated'
    Yeah just like some people are afraid to go outside of house like you.Phobia means fear.Homophobic people are afraid that homosexual people are taking their place.This is their fear.A little research can help a bit.Again it has nothing to do with profile pic
    Donnymeij said:

Donnymeij said:

Mercury79 said:

Bro I am straight...and I am agree to you but if they want a new pic then many people get offended...that's why I give the suggestion use the cherecters pic there are many cherecters as LGBTQ and happyness is more important...
    That's the issue at hand here. That's why there should be a clear stance taken here. That's why talking about equality here is ignorant.

Not hating lgbtq folk is not acceptance. Not minding them in your vicinity is not support.

Shielding those who without reason get offended by them openly existing is bigotry.
    Actually you brought up an issue right there. And that are the words acceptance and support.
    I actually do have a reason to get offended by people who promote the normalization of transgenderism. Because I believe, and there is at least as much proof for my points as the opposite, it is a form of dellusionism. Believing in something you are not. So from my point of view, those people are actually promoting the normalization of a mental illness.
    That does not mean they should not believe in their own delusion and do with their life what they want.

By thinking I am wrong with this you actually are not accepting my believe and do not support my reason of thought.
    And thus, you are doing the exact same thing you say people that do not support lgbtq do in reverse.

In the above I am not talking about being gay or bi, purely about transgenderism.
    @King_Leo321 where in any of my posts do I fear gay, lesbian or bi people?
    I do fear something. And that is children becoming confused and 'forced' to believe in something they would get over normally.
    Adults should do what they want.
    And also women's representation. Which deminishes in for example sports if transwomen are allowed to enter.

Just do what you do. But so not hurt others and force them to believe in your believes. Which is done by the constant need for forceful acceptence
    No one is forcing any one to become someone.Trangenders are born like this,they are transgenders from their birth.Those who decide to change their gender it's upto them and their families, not upto LGBTQ.And again it has nothing to do with profile pic
    Donnymeij said:

Donnymeij said:

@UmbertoDelRio you must be German then. We actually just call them feelings.

I stay by my point that the original problem comes from the roles we assign to what a man and women must do, and must act etc. If we can accept that everyone can do and dress like the person wants there is no need for all the lengths transgender people go through besides looks (cosmetic surgery). That in my opinion is the least harmful solution for everyone. (because I feel current solutions are harmful with inreversable hormone therapy and such)
    Both solutions take time.
    But if one can be achieved the other one can be as well.

That said. I will read your reply if you have any. But will stop posting on this thread. Since I have already caused enough negative light to be shined upon me. And since I am. Not a homophope and do actually believe people feel they are in the wrong body. I just think changing your body is not a solution. Rather the view of what a man and woman should be and look like should change. That would bring real progress.
    And leave man and woman terms to biology and the medical field where they actually should have merit

Again profile pic has nothing to do with it.I love rainbow color that's why I want profile pic happy now
    Deadpool sitting on a unicorn with a rainbow background. Would actually be awesome. As long as the letters lgbtq aren't in it. Go for it
    How about Scarlet witch making ria ow with her powers would be more epic as she is my favourite character.And again I am gay and don't care about promoting anything all I asked was a rainbow profile pic cause it's my favourite color
    @King_Leo321 basic reading comprehension could help you. I never said that I was triggered. I simply said there are better ways to show support for lgbtq people. Also “jealousy” lol. Of what? I have nothing to be jealous about and I’m not “triggered”
This discussion has been closed.