**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LGBTQ Profile pic of rainbow

124»

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Well , Homophobia is a bigger mental illness.I mean it has phobia in it's name.And phobia is a very big mental illness best way to treat homophobia is to visit psychiatrist.

pho·bi·a
    /ˈfōbēə/
    noun
    an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
    Let's be honest here, nobody is scared of LGBT people, it's pretty much unnesecary dislike. That isn't an illness and can't be 'treated'
    Yeah just like some people are afraid to go outside of house like you.Phobia means fear.Homophobic people are afraid that homosexual people are taking their place.This is their fear.A little research can help a bit.Again it has nothing to do with profile pic
    That's a funny insult. I really doubt that homophobic people are actually scared that homosexual people are taking their place.
    I am sure you failed in biology or it is not even your subject.I thought my English is the worst.You vocabulary is even worst than mine who don't even know what phobia means.And again I am saying it has nothing to do with profile pic
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Also, your view is so convoluted, that it’s not even funny. No straight people or homophobic people are afraid that homosexuals will take their places. As a straight male, I have no problem with homosexuality and I think that sexuality really doesn’t matter at the end of the day
    Dkutctgh said:

@SentryPillow
    There is a simple solution.
    Who the f*** cares? Its pointless arguing.
    While I agree mostly/somewhat with what you were saying, I think we have to realize that this isn't the REAL world. So if LGBTQ people really want a rainbow profile pic, Let them. Its not affecting you or anyone else in anyway. Its just a profile pic. If this was the REAL world, you might have to discuss it then based on whatever is happening. But its not. I've learnt to just ignore when things like representation and things like this happen in videogames. Not enough people care to do anything and if you voice ur opinions ur called "intolerant/bigot/etc" when you just want a game to be a game w/ cool chracters not real world stuff

@UmbertoDelRio
    Your problem is that you (+ others) completely derailed the thread. You called people out for just wanting their game to be entertainment and fun. NOT filled w/ real life stuff. The thing is like, @SentryPillow said, is whats a profilepic really gonna do? Just adding one for the sake of adding one means nothing. Its so easy to do that. Real representation should come in the form of characters so Kabam shows they care enough to do the work. ALso why did you call people bigots and homophobic when clearly no one on this thread was. Bigoted people and homophobic people r usually a small part of the population and throwing the word around just degrades it to whhere if you don't agree with LGBTQ people youre one (which has happened in todays culture). As @Donnymeij said he'll respect them but doesnt agree. What is wrong with that? Respecting them is all that LGBTQ people need and should want. If he doesn't agree thats fine he just needs to treat them how they want to be and thats all that matters.

Stole my words promoting anything has nothing to do with a profile pic.Come on in game we have seen so many profile pics
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Well , Homophobia is a bigger mental illness.I mean it has phobia in it's name.And phobia is a very big mental illness best way to treat homophobia is to visit psychiatrist.

pho·bi·a
    /ˈfōbēə/
    noun
    Let's be honest here, nobody is scared of LGBT people, it's pretty much unnesecary dislike. That isn't an illness and can't be 'treated'
    Yeah just like some people are afraid to go outside of house like you.Phobia means fear.Homophobic people are afraid that homosexual people are taking their place.This is their fear.A little research can help a bit.Again it has nothing to do with profile pic
    That's a funny insult. I really doubt that homophobic people are actually scared that homosexual people are taking their place.
    I am sure you failed in biology or it is not even your subject.I thought my English is the worst.You vocabulary is even worst than mine who don't even know what phobia means.And again I am saying it has nothing to do with profile pic
    What are you talking about :lol: Firstly, I didn't fail bio. Secondly if you don't know what phobia is, why are pretending like you do. Thirdly, the discussion title is about a profile pic...
    Same thing I tried to explain to you and now you understand.Non of the discussion is important it's just a profile pic
    @King_Leo321 Your English is terrible. It seems that you are completely unaware of the meaning of “phobia”. Googling the meaning of phobia could do you some good

@King_Leo321 Your English is terrible. It seems that you are completely unaware of the meaning of “phobia”. Googling the meaning of phobia could do you some good

I also had a doubt on myself so I searched.Turns out I am right
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

pho·bi·a
    /ˈfōbēə/
    noun
    What are you talking about :lol: Firstly, I didn't fail bio. Secondly if you don't know what phobia is, why are pretending like you do. Thirdly, the discussion title is about a profile pic...
    Same thing I tried to explain to you and now you understand.Non of the discussion is important it's just a profile pic
    People are making a big deal about the profile pic and LGBT people as a whole. I'm concerned that you thought homophobia is an illness.
    Phobia is an illness.Like I have a phobia electricity.But I am visiting psychiatrist if I can do that.Then why not Homophobic people.It won't cost that much.Ok it will but anything for health care
    @UmbertoDelRio introducing a profile picture supporting lgbtq has to have some reason or meaning behind it. They could introduce one for people who wanted to support pride month or something. Randomly introducing one for no reason is just straight up pandering and not showing genuine support. Second of all, how do we even know if Kabam is supportive of this? For all we know, they could have different viewpoints about putting such a thing out
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

As to you guys arguing about phobias. One of you literally shared a definition and both of you still argue about people being afraid of something.

Read the definition. A phobia does not only describe an irrational fear, it also describes an irratiobal aversion.

Ok, I'll admit that I was wrong about that part. But at least we can agree that homophobia doesn't need a cure.
    Why not.Everyone deserves to be better.You just want them to destroy their life over a thing that is not a big deal.Any phobia is to be cure.Like phobia to people,phobia of going outside,phobia of height.I visited a guy who has a phobia of plants.Do you believe it,he cuts down any plant comes his way.Same way homophobic can kill homosexual people cones in way.Guesd what they already killed so many
    edited April 2020
    Believing that homosexuality is bad isn’t an illness. It’s just being ignorant. Big difference
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

As to you guys arguing about phobias. One of you literally shared a definition and both of you still argue about people being afraid of something.

Read the definition. A phobia does not only describe an irrational fear, it also describes an irratiobal aversion.

Ok, I'll admit that I was wrong about that part. But at least we can agree that homophobia doesn't need a cure.
    Err... Irrationality in general needs a cure, unless we want to live in an ignorant society. At least irrational opinions and decision making. And we have cures called education and reason.
    cure
    /kyo͝or/
    noun
    a substance or treatment that cures a disease or condition.

treat·ment
    /ˈtrētmənt/
    noun
    medical care given to a patient for an illness or injury.

No 'cure' is necessary.
    Your comments are proving that you need to study biology.Cause the way you copied it from Google and pasted it here made me believe your biology is kind of weak
  • Hey there, @King_Leo321, thanks for the profile picture suggestion, we'll pass it along to the rest of the team.
This discussion has been closed.