**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Abdu_rajabAbdu_rajab Posts: 13
    @AndyJoseph
    dude it doesn't work for me now it's not a matter of the red pop up (connection issue) now my problem is in a higher level 😂
    the connection is completely lost and I lose half of my health this only occur in long fights eg those of act 6
  • Emka007Emka007 Posts: 10
    Hello,

Same problem here, ever since that last update the game has been crashing a lot.

In game name: Emka007

Device: Samsung A70

Operating system: android 10

Cellular or wifi: everything else works perfectly

Game version: 26.1.0
  • AndyJosephAndyJoseph Posts: 8
    @Abdu_rajab Bro as soon as you see connection issue(red pop-up) you will have around 20 sec until connection lost happens. In that span of time try to pause your fight and switch to mobile data if you are on wi-fi or vice versa, your connection will be established automatically and you can continue without any worries, you've to repeat this as to save some health potions and revive.
    I don't know when kabam will sort this out for us but until then try this it will work for sure
  • Sko192006Sko192006 Posts: 4
    Contacted Kabam and this is what I get...
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    guys my problem in the A70 is solved when I used a VPN app and finally after more than 10 days of being not able to play the game I could play it smoothly( as i used to) when i used that VPN .
    so guys is it safe to use that VPN till the issue is solved or what ? hope you to tell me
  • xowel93xowel93 Posts: 9

Although for us it becomes eternal, I am sure that they are trying by all means to fix it
    I know it is difficult but we have to give them time, I don´t think they are ignoring us
  • Cap_Ezio25Cap_Ezio25 Posts: 22
    Device : Samsung Galaxy A70
    Game version : 26.1.1
    Game mode : everywhere
    Wifi and cellular data both
    Connection issue very frequently like after every fight, and in mid-fight during long fight, so frustrating. Other games and apps are working fine. Please fix it asap

• ΑrchonΑrchon Posts: 20
    my router transmits at two frequencies. so as soon as the connection is disconnected, I immediately connect to the other network before the game is completely disconnected. It's very annoying to do this all the time, but it's a solution so I can play my favorite game with my favorite cell. it can be done at home with a wifi extender as well. I don't know if this can be achieved by changing with the 4g network.
  • Pro21Pro21 Posts: 25
    Anyone else get this glitch on a70 where images aren't displayed correctly
  • Red_hoodRed_hood Posts: 4
    It's been 2 weeks now, has anyone heard anything from Kabam?
  • Captain_ArmaxCaptain_Armax Posts: 25
    @Pro21 yeah I do but it's fine content wise
    @Abdu_rajab I tried a lot vpns still no fix
    Which vpn worked for you ? What as it called??
    What was it called ? *
  • DarkenzerDarkenzer Posts: 17
    edited April 2020
    Kabam would not do nothing for A 70 users. They just take a message from one of us and then they paste the same information to other player.

They are not care to give us a real answer. I am really angry because nobody is taking this matter and fix it. They just "read" or demand and the laugh on our faces because we are a minimum number of players using an A 70.

I was waiting during 25 days a fu... solution.

• darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    In-Game Name: Darkklaw
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: wiFi
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.1
    Game Mode: I have experienced this issue in arena, monthly eq, aq and aw
    Description of the Issue: During a fight there will be a momentary freeze of the game. This can occur while i am trying to perform a heavy, as well as dashing back or trying to finish a combo. The freeze can last anywhere from a split second to 2 seconds. It has happened multiple times over the last week or so.
  • Cap_Ezio25Cap_Ezio25 Posts: 22
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious guys please look into this issue regarding A70, please fix this asap..
    @Pro21 I use ufo VPN
    I could play normally the whole yesterday
  • Obaid_Jacob03Obaid_Jacob03 Posts: 72
    In-Game Name: Tezuka23
    Device and Model: Redmi Note 7 pro
    Device Operating System: Android 9 PKQ1.181203.001
    Cellular or WiFi: Happens on cellular data and WiFi.
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.1
    Game Mode: Issue in all game modes. Increased frequency since incursions update.
    Description of the Issue: Light attacks input being dropped(medium attacks at the same point of contact on the screen are not dropped, so not a display issue). Sometime light taps turn into heavy attacks. Champion stands without performing any actions.
  • Naus79_ said:

In-Game Name: Naus__
    Device and Model: Samsung galaxy s9
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 22
    Game Mode: Any
    Description of the Issue: Randomly during a fight, the game freezes aboult half or one second. I don't recall happening more than one per fight, through. Tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but no changes. Most of the people in my alliance have similar issues.
    Thank you!

I have the same phone and Android version and am experiencing the same issue. Game freezes for half a second mid fight on a regular basis, not every fight but probably 2-3 times per quest. Can happen in AQ, AW, Sory quest or Versus mode.
  • Anku95Anku95 Posts: 12
    Device name - samsung a70
    Name - anku95
    Problem- connection issue
    Please look into this matter
    @Kabam Zibiit

@Pro21 I use ufo VPN
    I could play normally the whole yesterday

man you are a savior, the greatest of all. your tip saved me. I don't know what's going on, but this vpn app has eliminated the issue of disconnections. not even a single disconnection since couple hours now. You should work for kabam my friend :)
  • xowel93xowel93 Posts: 9
    edited April 2020
    the error keeps happening and it's getting harder and harder to play
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    But is vpn safe to use ? @Archon
    edited April 2020
    FF10 said:

But is vpn safe to use ? @Archon

VPNs are used to protect our online traffic from snooping, interference, and censorship. I don't see why couldn't be safe. now we learned that also protects us from kabam's bugs :)
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    @Archon But wont they change our location?
    @Kabam Zibiit Could you please comment on whether VPN's are safe ? Please.
  • Kthax567Kthax567 Posts: 8

In-Game Name: Kthax567
    Device and Model: Galaxy Tab A
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.1
    Game Mode: Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Serious glitching during fight. Have video that I can e-mail.
  • Jfinch115121Jfinch115121 Posts: 2
    In game name AY-JAY115
    PHONE S8
    Version 9
    I cant find the most updated version of the game but I do update them regularly all apps I use my device connection and wifi
    I have had alot of situations were I'm doing heavies when just tapping for a light attack.
    Also parry is failing alot about 40% of the time in all game mode
    I hope I did this right but this is my first time typing on here I usually wait until other people say things and hope the bugs get fixed
  • Hades132004Hades132004 Posts: 3
    You can do this to solve the problem

• Hades132004Hades132004 Posts: 3

You can do this to solve the problem

you can solve the wifi problem on a70 by solved by disconnecting from the wifi and reconnecting to the wifi without closing the game, once the red connection symbol appears