**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyttorak's presence in the contest

I've recently come across the character breakdown of sorcerer supreme, a.k.a, the doc strange of battleworld, and i for one am really hyped, however, something caught my attention and that was her charges of Cyttorak. Although not officially in the contest, the character, Cyttorak, clearly has some influence on character development as far as abilities go, which brings me to the main topic of the post, Juggernaut/Unstoppable Colossus.

Arguably, Juggernaut/Unstoppable Colossus are among the worst mystic characters in the game. Although Juggernaut has some utility, such as Unstoppable, stagger, and immunity to Frost's control reversal, I find he really doesn't resemble what he's suppose to be, which is the embodiment/avatar of Cyttorak, and yes, I get this is a game, and all character's can't be 100% true to their comicbook counterpart, but there's still an argument to be made. The same goes for unstoppable colossus, aside from several minor differences (i.e his fury and armor up) he's kinda lackluster too. Overall, I find it rather disappointing that older champions such as Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus are pushed to a corner where design/versatility is concerned. Rather than making minute (like really minor) adjustments to champs (especially newer champs) each and every update, older champions should be the focus of where these adjustments are concerned, if not a complete overhaul.

Comments

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut/UC used to be the near exclusive home of Unstoppable™. Now seems like most champs can go Unstoppable and for sure most boss/mini-boss level content has Unstoppable spammed all over it. Not only are they very stoppable now, but their defining trait has permeated the game to the point that they aren’t even special.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Juggernaut/UC used to be the near exclusive home of Unstoppable™. Now seems like most champs can go Unstoppable and for sure most boss/mini-boss level content has Unstoppable spammed all over it. Not only are they very stoppable now, but their defining trait has permeated the game to the point that they aren’t even special.

Easy way to keep them special is to make it so they a Legitimately Unstoppable, as in Ability Accuracy on Unstoppable Effects activating from Specials and such should be say 1000% and Slow Debuffs shouldn't do anything to them... Because isn't it odd that The Unstoppable Juggernaut Can be Stopped, like come on only 3 or 4 people in the entirety of Marvel Comics have ever Stopped the Juggernaut once he started moving...
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Also Avatars of Cyttorak are supposed to be Immune to all forms of Sickness/Poisons, (along with never having to Eat, Drink, Sleep, or Breathe but you can't really show that in game) there for Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus should be Poison Immune.
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Also true to the comics, Juggy is stronger than Hulk it Thor.