**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Realm of Legends Completion Rewards.

I completed the Realm of Legends about 3 months ago, and I couldn’t help but feel that the rewards are a bit underwhelming. To complete that and get a 4* Cyclops and 4* Ronan was disappointing. This may be unreasonable, but I think that the rewards should get a revamp. So:

Realm of Legends Completion Rewards. 98 votes

The rewards are underwhelming, and should get revamped.
30%
SnizzbarSMRkaDONZALOOG1234LkdesignzKillerRino19Grootman1294Dzoni_112superiorssvpUltimateBatJokeLuke9523GiulioV99ZipioDead1KRANꓘPotatolegionAnnihilator13_TheSaithInventor6blowlevelplayerDoctor_Strange19 30 votes
The rewards are fine the way they are right now.
69%
GamerdanielmathEb0ny-O-M4wTimone147LosspikphillgreenTerraSpicyslicerWardenclockViper83Jim0172Pwf57Ab_SamadWarBros23SceptilemaniacCassyHammerbro_64ThebgjkikiFurieuxKattohS 68 votes

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Most of the People did that with 3* and rewards were worth the effort at that time...
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Oh. Sorry, I started two years ago, when 5* champions were the rare ones.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    It’s old content and is easy to clear. It was original intended to allow you to access an r4 4* champ. Cleared with 3* and r3 4*.

You can’t buff the rewards because it is very easy to clear in today’s world. I grind through it all the time just as a potion grind and champ training ground.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Also side note if you don’t have duped 5* Ronan don’t underestimate that 4* one. At times he has worth to have. About the only 4* that graces my roster on occasion anymore.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm biased here because I haven't completed it yet, but the rewards are very subpar. Ronan might be useful occasionally, but the other two are useless. Most people today are doing it with 5/50's and 3/45s. It might be really easy, but it is still harder than most early quests unless you have champs like g2099, aegon, and SL. In theory, any champ can do it with perfect play. I once say a WS oneshot with a 1 star wolvie. it is possible. Most people aren't super skilled though, and I believe that the rewards aren't worth the time
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    No need to revamp when you can potion farm in it
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I did it around January I still think it’s worthwhile for the difficulty other then Wolvie and maybe scarlet witch if you don’t have a poison immune it’s not that difficult. Assuming you have a decent roster of 4 stars it’s just building combos and trying not to get hit it’s not like LOL ROL is training for higher health pools like act 6 level. Bottom line rewards are still worth it for the difficulty
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

2 years ago 5*’s weren’t rare, not as easy to come by as these days, but still not rare. Maybe you’re referring to 6*’s?
    Can’t really recall when Labyrinth was released, but I would think 2 years ago it was already around for a while.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Just replace the L3 potions with L4 or L5
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    It is old content, but the rewards don't really do much for anyone right now. I think maybe some t2a and some five star shards (probably around 3500) would be a nice incentive for newer players to complete it.