**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

help needed to fix my progression

So my progression is a mess because I created my account just in time for the summoner appreciation calendar giving me a huge boost in terms of my roster strength. As a result my progression is a mess. i have 100% act 1 2 and 4 and have not yet started even the initial clear of 5.1. so i am pre-uncollected. every month I 100% chapter 1 and 2 of master mode and 100% master (sometimes epic depending on pi) side quests. I have got up to chapter 3 in RTTL and have somehow got 2 rank 4 5* without setting foot in act 5. please help my progression rate. I have no idea where I should be and what level I am at.

Comments

• Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★

Also their are my masteries if their is a problem their
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    My roster is kind of similar to yours, but a bit better. Your first priority right now that will help with act 5 immensely is to rank up quake. She can pretty much do any fight if you know how to play her. I have a maxed out 4 star quake, and even though I'm not the best player wither her, I still run her consistently with my 2 r4 five star and single six star. Also, if you have a nick fury, rank him up and try to dupe him ASAP, he is super good, especially with synergies. You should try to grind some arena and save up some units, and also finish the feelin green event if you haven't already. Then try to do a push for uncollected, and after that you should be able to 100% the master eq and do an initial clear of uncollected eq. In terms of masteries, stand your ground is pretty much useless, so take the points of their. Try to unlock stupefy in proficiency's, and take the points out of dexterity, you only need 1 in it. Maybe throw a few points from stand your ground into courage, just for a little extra boost. And try to save up for suicides (if you want to), by getting glass cannon and so on, or getting salve and recovery (eventually you should have both, but what you get first is your decision), or go for the despair/deep wounds/assassin path first. Also maybe get some points into pacify.