**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Most hated opponent.

Who is the champ when questing that sends a shiver up your spine and makes you take an easier path? Some of mine are Thing, Havok, Dark Hawk and Kilmonger. Who are some of yours? Thing I just cannot fight I get Unstoppable unblockable in a corner to death.

Comments

• MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234

thing, wasp, and KM. I don't know why, but wasp always gets me. Her attacks are so fast and I still don't get her mechanics.

Yes wasp and her evade sting or whatever it is gets me too.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    TheSaith said:

Night crawler.. I really hate him

I usually use IMIW
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 626 ★★★

TheSaith said:

I usually use IMIW
    How that works?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    TheSaith said:

TheSaith said:

I usually use IMIW
    How that works?
    Repulsor blasts can’t be evaded
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Personally my least favourite are Domino (don’t really have a proper counter), Punisher (so much block damage), and Doctor Doom (crit resistance & block penetration)
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Nick fury is great against evaders. He stops most or all evades. But yes korg I hate Korg too.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I bring counters in when I need them. I pretty much can handle anything I need to. Korg was always a problem till I got Human Torch. Now my only problem is the occasional Nick Fury, but an oddly good counter is actually Stealthy. 7 hit combos get his tactical charges up to give him a fury pretty quickly. Being good with Quake is nice too, she can pretty much handle it all.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Imiw, wasp and Annihlus dude scares the **** out of me
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Modok and Thing
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    TheSaith said:

TheSaith said:

I usually use IMIW
    How that works?
    he is an evade counter, because you can not evade his repulsor blasts
  • Doom
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    As mentioned above, punisher.. and Korg.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    edited April 2020
    MrR0b0t said:

Who is the champ when questing that sends a shiver up your spine and makes you take an easier path? Some of mine are Thing, Havok, Dark Hawk and Kilmonger. Who are some of yours? Thing I just cannot fight I get Unstoppable unblockable in a corner to death.

With Thing you have to watch his rock counter. You can land 15 hits before he goes unstoppable. You can still hit his block though so use that to keep him from cornering you.

Massacre is a really good answer for Thing. Especially on total immune node.

Don

Don’t mid the health. Got caught with 1 sp1 and my Massacre is r4.

Another good option is Hyperion. His heavy is 5 hits so do 3 and bait his specials.
    Stealth Spidey, KM and Blade are some other options.