**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Objectives issues

Anyone else having problems with objective issues. So far I’ve fought several mutant champs and the first one counted yet the others that I’ve fought haven’t. I also found a Thor rag and fought home several times and none have counted toward objective. Am I the only one?

Comments

• jcville_chojcville_cho Posts: 23
    Same issue with Thunderstruck objectives after the new allegiance choice. (Cleared everything before the new choice) None of my fights against Thor’s registering on both my accounts. @Kabam Zibiit I read that you are looking into Incursion objective counters, but this might be new?

Incursion objectives counters not working for me as well FYI
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    There is an issue about Coming for the Throne objective. Winter Soldier in RoL doesn't count.
  • Could those who haven't already let us know which specific objectives you've had issues with, where the fights occurred that aren't counting, and approximately how long ago they occurred?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Megavok said:

There is an issue about Coming for the Throne objective. Winter Soldier in RoL doesn't count.

I can 2nd that, have been using him as a punching bag, but doesn’t add to the objective.
    1.1.3 First fight, Thor Ragnarok, still not working.
    Hela in aq map counted.
    Thor rag 1.1.3 not working on my second acct either.
    RoL WS not counting for the Coming for the Throne for me either, as mentioned above
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I got it on video .. here's a working example of it not functioning :(

https://youtu.be/piovge7uC34
  • SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Posts: 34
    Why doesn‘t count a win against Thor Ragnarok for the event Thunderstruck although this champion is mentioned there?
    See video!

MCOC
    Any update on this please?
  • Saske97Saske97 Posts: 75

Could those who haven't already let us know which specific objectives you've had issues with, where the fights occurred that aren't counting, and approximately how long ago they occurred?

I had issues with two incursion objectives. 3 Zones for Sector 6 or higher and 3 Zones for Sector 7 or higher. I did 8 Zones for Sector 7 but it says 0/3.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    it's definitely not the objectives, themselves ... Thor, in story 2-2-2 is registering ...
    it's just that Thor Ragnarok doesn't seem to register
  • Hey there, we're still taking a look into this. Also, keep in mind that if you're experiencing a different objectives issue than the ones reported above, you'll need to submit a separate report.
  • The team pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. You may need to restart your game for it to fully implement.