**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special Connoisseur 6.4.2 - sp3 not doing damage

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
My team was CapIW, Beast, Domino, Havok, Colossus... I worked my way up to Void playing normally with no boosts. The sp3 were hitting hard as they do for Havok, taking away 50% hp in each sp3.. . took a break, came back to the game and popped 20% champion boost, mutant power boost and mutant specials attack boost.

My sp3s stopped working! The sp2s were working fine but the node protection was not turning off on sp3. As you can see from the pic, I had all kinds of prowess effects but my sp3 only did 7500 damage which is only 10% of normal Havok damage!! Is it a known bug or something? I am not sure if the bug is linked to the boosts??

Such a wastes of time and boosts :(

P.S. i restarted the run and recorded the fights against Claire to take the picture.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Are you performing heavy attacks in order to get a prowess effect before using the special?

You will only get the prowess from the sp3 after using it. So sp3 will have the damage reduction due to that factor. You will need to use an heavy attack and convert 2x charges in to a prowess effect, before using the special
  • Hey there, we've passed your report on to the rest of the team.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★

Hey there, we've passed your report on to the rest of the team.

What has become of this bug?
  • EldarforceEldarforce Posts: 15
    Has this been fixed yet? I’m having problems too.

Magento - I threw an SP3 against Void while I had 37 Prowess buffs: 10% health damage!

Proxima - I threw an SP3 with all 3 missions completed: about 15% health damage!

This is costing me resources. Please fix it!
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    this happened to me too when it came out, some sp3s dealt like 30% health, others dealt like 2%, in the same fight, same try, same everything
  • funonabuniiifunonabuniii Posts: 17
    Still a problem @Kabam Zibiit
  • VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    edited July 2022
    I'm going to bump this because it's still an issue 2 years on.

No big deal on a personal note, it was white mags in 7.2.2 I used a sp3 with Magik with 10 prowess and white Mags having 10 prowess also thinking big damage, nah not even 1%. Still got the solo, but its a bit annoying that you saw it was bugged 2 years ago and still put it out in the next batch of content a year on, and it still isn't fixed 2 years on.