**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cap iv Vs Colossus

booth champions need to be awakaned with high abilità signature and make insane sp2 but... who's the best champions?

Cap iv Vs Colossus 34 votes

cap
79%
CrkwestTeddersDragonMCOCBluestoneLittleYinYinOpandemonioVoltolosRookiieSpaddictedFreedomCrusadeEtjamaThicco_ModeMauledlowlevelplayerFlashSpideyH_I_ZSparx2654dlaiMattmillernwSuperiorSymbiote 27 votes
colossus
20%
Lvernon15cx23433KDSuperFlash10Goldcup7X_Factor_AgentSupperHero4SalesNuclearOrk 7 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    cap
    Cap is better in my opinion
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    cap
    cap is a lil better imo colossus has better immunities, but cap is a dang swiss army knife
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    cap
    Cap alone carry most of the content
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    cap
    Cap has most utility in the game i thnk other then aegon of course aegon os a cheat code
  • Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 41
    colossus
    I recently pulled a 6 star Colossus, tried him out, then took him to rank 2 unduped. With Omega Red in the team his damage is huge (I only have a 4 star OR right now), and with Wolvie or Old Man Logan he has a big fury buff at the start for shorter fights. With OR in the team he must have the biggest parry-heavy in the game - I can get over 28k damage sometimes!

CAIW is also great - I have a duped 5 star at rank 4. He has a lot of utility when duped, but I preferred to rank up Colossus for his immunity and higher damage in my opinion.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    cap
    Both excellent champs, but at sig200 Cap can do more than Colossus IMO.

Cap tends to be my 5th member of my questing teams just as a matter of course because of what that full team unlocks for him.

Honestly though, I tend to run both in most of my quest teams recently. Colossus, Cap and Ghost were my MVPs for 6.4

On a different note - Ghost is still viable for the Grandmaster pop a special during wounded phase and it’ll do over 1m damage. You just can’t evade like normal.
  • MightyMitchMightyMitch Posts: 41
    edited April 2020
    cap
    No offence, but colossus kind of sucks
  • colossus
    Colossus has many favorable match-ups including certain Tech-Class whom are already at a disadvantage versus Mutant-Class Champions. Poison and Bleed Immunity allows the Player to utilize all Suicide Masteries without any de-buff affects. Armor-Up with either Parry and/or Dexterity allows Colossus to easily slow the pace of the fight while deploying favorable tactics. Fury also lands Critical Attacks more often than the likes of other strong Defense-Champions like Juggernaut.

Captain America (Infinity War) does not seem to have as much Utility as he does Synergy Bonuses yet his Blocking Proficiency is what most Players love about him - through Defensive Masteries it's possible to achieve 100% chance to Block all Incoming-Damage. While that alone is an impressive feature; many newer Champions have Charged-Attacks that can bypass Block Proficiency although CA-IW does have increased Physical/Energy Resistances. Unfortunately with no Immunities to prevent stronger Damage-Over-Time Abilities and lesser Offense Masteries available, Captain America might offer superb Defense but lacks true Burst Damage to be seen as a threat despite the effectiveness of Reduce Defense Ability Accuracy Ability.