**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most hated opponent.

Comments

• Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

Mordo. The **** just keeps blocking and throws his sp3

I found a technique to stop him from just blocking until sp3. I’m not perfect at it yet but it works 98% of the time.

When Mordo backs up, he’s being passive. When he’s coming at you, he’s being aggressive. To switch that and keep him aggressive, you need to back up (2-3x quickly) when he starts backing up.

Make sure he’s actually passive before using this trick cause he tends to either intercept you while backing up or he can catch you with a special 1.

Here a visual. https://youtu.be/mL-IVSZBAEo
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    I can do thing with stealth spidey, killmonger with AA and Darkhawk with cap IW or even medusa but havok, he sucks, I don’t have any stacked champs with permanent/reliable armour so if I see a havok above 10k rating I just say, “nope not this path pick another” I guess I could use Silver Surfer but I don’t run him on my normal team and his armour can be unreliable against passive AI or in certain scenarios
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    There’s annoying people like annhilus and imiw are annoying, but I hate fighting thing with a passion like no other
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Annihilus. Still can’t fight modok.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    thing, used to NC
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★

thing, wasp, and KM. I don't know why, but wasp always gets me. Her attacks are so fast and I still don't get her mechanics.

I mainly use parry-heavy or short combos.
    When Wasp performs a heavy or SP1, her evade mechanic goes into cool down (there’ll be a timer), and you can combo at your leisure.
    If you have Stealth Spidey you can use web foam to slow her, and she can’t evade when slow.

When Mordo is blocking and gaining power you’re usually safe to heavy attack him (as long as his power gain buff is active).

Also, when Mordo is stunned his astral evade can be circumvented if you time your attack just before his stun expires.

MODOK. I hate MODOK soooooo much. The freaking autoblock, jesus.

Yeah I mainly stick to 4 hit combos against this dude. But I’m careful when he has a full bar of power as I’ve seen him interrupt a blocked combo with a SP.

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Elsa with suicides(irrational damage!), OR with suicides with Siphon or Flow on close encounters(irrational damage!), Nick Fury(can't evade his sp1 for the life of me), Man-thing (overly tanky and just annoying), and Domino (irrational damage!)
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    When I saw Domino and Annihilus.I am nope not taking this path
  • EyrarEyrar Posts: 12
    Vision Arkus. His animations are so irritating.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Annihilus and Korg. Ive kind of gotten used to korg nut Annihilus gets me heated sometimes
  • Koustav04Koustav04 Posts: 25
    Thing, Korg, NightCrawler, and believe it or not SpiderGwen 😜
  • Koustav04Koustav04 Posts: 25

Whenever I encounter the bs that is Domino, I just sigh real deep and shake my head a lot.

And yes, I know “bring a tech champ you noob.” You don’t always have that luxury when encountering her in arena and such.

Use Cull Obsidian you noob. You won't regret it.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Doctor Doom
    I hate to fight him because I don't have Corvus

Most annoying are auto block like Modok
    sometimes Archangel do the job

or Thing :s

once was Mordo now I use IMIW to avoid astral evade
    and on every spider Venom to avoid evade
    on havok use Angela and spam SP1 :D
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

I found a technique to stop him from just blocking until sp3. I’m not perfect at it yet but it works 98% of the time.

When Mordo backs up, he’s being passive. When he’s coming at you, he’s being aggressive. To switch that and keep him aggressive, you need to back up (2-3x quickly) when he starts backing up.

Make sure he’s actually passive before using this trick cause he tends to either intercept you while backing up or he can catch you with a special 1.

Here a visual. https://youtu.be/mL-IVSZBAEo
    Back him into the corner and when he is in his power gain phase, you can throw a heavy thru his block, which will end his power gain phase.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

I can do thing with stealth spidey, killmonger with AA and Darkhawk with cap IW or even medusa but havok, he sucks, I don’t have any stacked champs with permanent/reliable armour so if I see a havok above 10k rating I just say, “nope not this path pick another” I guess I could use Silver Surfer but I don’t run him on my normal team and his armour can be unreliable against passive AI or in certain scenarios

I usually use warlock or g2099. I'm pretty sure havok is another havok counter, along with cyclops
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Cyclops i hate his SP1.

Love facing Domino - Korg - Thing and Annihalus

Because i have counters for dem!

Regards,
    Supreme Leader King x

cyclops sp1 is easy to dex
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    I guess Korg because he slows me down the most. I don't really find many other champions that hard to fight tbh.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Domino, enough said
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    In act 6 any of these:-
    Annihilus
    Korg
    Havok
    Nick fury
    Domino

And the absolute BS that is 6.2.6 champion, that fight is just aids.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    I hate punisher cause I can't dex his specials. I hate block damage
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Cyclops i hate his SP1.

Love facing Domino - Korg - Thing and Annihalus

Because i have counters for dem!

Regards,
    Supreme Leader King x

cyclops sp1 is easy to dex
    The sp2 is the one that's hard to dex imo. I always forget how long the beam lasts
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Magneto...
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    I get nailed by yellow jacket sp1 all the time. Watching people fighting him in Abyss looked like worst nightmare. He spams them back to back non stop.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Havok, Ebony Maw, Mordo, Annihilus.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Korg is still a pain just because the fights take forever. In arena and aw elsa if the opponent runs suicides