**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comments

• josemourizkyjosemourizky Posts: 15
    Here i screenshot some evidence, i cant continue my winning streak after this error, i tried to restart the game and even quit the arena in the middle of my 200th streak just to fix this error. I demand explanation from Kabam
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Got the exact same problem and it is infinity. I can quit the streak multiple times and still can't get to fight in the arena
    Others in my alliance get the same issue. Please fix ASAP!!!!!
    Seems like it is working again for me. Just select a team and dont select one of the three options. Back out and exit with the little door in the top right corner. Or maybe it this was done by Kabam server side. Not sure.
  • mufixmufix Posts: 42
    I have the same problem, but I don't want to quit and start over! I'm at round 18.
  • TOAST_MAILTOAST_MAIL Posts: 26
    I can’t even get in the arena rn. It keeps showing this message and I’m kinda ticked about it. I’ve reloaded my game 5 times and it still hasn't worked is this happening to anyone else? Also any other arena is this happening
  • Hey there, could everyone who was seeing this restart their game real quick and let us know if you're still running into the same issue?

Hey there, could everyone who was seeing this restart their game real quick and let us know if you're still running into the same issue?

Yes.
  • diRtyShaftdiRtyShaft Posts: 9

Hey there, could everyone who was seeing this restart their game real quick and let us know if you're still running into the same issue?

YES

What I noticed before running into this bug is that the team i used in the previous round was available to play in the next. I skipped those three champs and used another three. But I got the error. Maybe that will help?
  • The team is investigating this and working on getting it resolved as soon as they can.
  • darXeXdarXeX Posts: 6
    What is wrong with arena?
    This message is displayed...

• Similar issue here, fix plz, can't do 5* arena at all...
    edited April 2020

problem persist after restart game and device (android 9, honor 10 view)
  • found a work around. had to exit the arena and was forced to restart my streak even though as u can see from the screen shot i was already ahead 2 0.. frustrating..
  • DamageuDamageu Posts: 52

The team is investigating this and working on getting it resolved as soon as they can.

I am losing millions of points in Feature 5-star Arena.
    #Kabam Zibiit
    problem is still alive!
    At start of the arena (5* feat) i lost 1 milion points. Now i lost 2 milion. I have to play 6* in two hours, its 1,6 milion of points...
    Some compensation???
    My proposal: gime me 75x stamina for refresh hero in arena and i will play points back
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I just lost my streak bc of this.

The team is investigating this and working on getting it resolved as soon as they can.

Right now, it's not a time to take the 5th. Say something, what are your plans, actions, and consequences?
  • The team is still looking into this; if you are still experiencing this issue, could you please let us know what team you were using last?

The team is still looking into this; if you are still experiencing this issue, could you please let us know what team you were using last?

Here they are, it has been like that since day1.

Damageu said:

The team is still looking into this; if you are still experiencing this issue, could you please let us know what team you were using last?

Here they are, it has been like that since day1.

• JOTA1989JOTA1989 Posts: 3
    edited April 2020
    It’s been 48 hours and nothing has been fixed, even doing this arena on another day it won't do any good, because chips, fragments, units that could take now but we won't be able to ... this lost time we will never recover and everything we have ask is patience but do not solve anything
    #kabam zibiit
  • JOTA1989JOTA1989 Posts: 3

So, is this fixed for this round of arena?
  • Otarius555Otarius555 Posts: 16
    Anyone still experiencing this?