**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most overrated and underrated champs?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
What do you guys think are the most overrated and underrated champs? Personally, i think Corvus and Sym Supreme are overrated. Yes, Corvus hits like a truck with his glaive charges but then again, he needs ramp up (which is sometimes hard to complete) and suicides at the most. The sad thing is when he runs out of Glaive charges he hits like an Ebony Maw, which is sad. This makes him not a viable option for endgame stuff and longer bosses. Sym Supreme's power gain is like a snail if your opponent doesn't have buffs, which makes him a very situational champ. It's just painful to watch it, when you wanna make it hurry up so it goes to an sp3. Underrated? Definitely Psylocke. Yes, she has low base health and attack, but her power control, burn and drain utility makes up for it. Like legit, fire a sp1 and the opponent's power will be drained and you will take that power and get to an sp1 again, so you can just rinse and repeat and chain that in the corner. Rogue is also heavily underrated. Her sp2 can be devastating with the mutant crit team, her life and buff steal is awesome and so handy and her power steal, while it might not be the best, saved me from the opponent's sp3 so so much times.

Anyway these are my opinions, so feel free to disagree! What do you guys think are overrated and underrated champs?

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Corvus? Glides thru uncollected monthly events, constant AW/AQ best in show, a 5 star rank 4 is just giving you cavalier status. That's without suicides.
    Not sure why people would rave about him.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Corvus is still great for endgame
    Served me well for most of the bosses through act 6 Xbones he didn’t care at all about bio hazard
    Able to solo IMIW in 6.3 for me and make a big dent all bosses over all bar very specific counters like fisticuffs and crit regen
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    I guess There was already a thread with this title?
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    This post is just bait on who Kabam should nerf.
  • Iron Fist might seem underrated but performs well given proper Offense Masteries that further boost his Critical Attack Rating or Critical Damage amongst any similar Synergy Bonuses. Furthermore his Chi-Strike Special Attack 2 exclusively nullifies Aptitude Buffs (Cruelty, Fury and Precision) severely limiting Angela and Gamora not to mention the Class-Advantage. Armor Break + High Critical equals lots of Burst Damage potential.

Bishop might qualify as overrated as he constantly needs Attacks to Block in order to generate Power Gain and Prowess Charges. While he can absorb Energy Damage similarly like Captain Marvel; he lacks a strong Physical Resistance despite strong Utility Buffs like Health Regeneration and Bleed Purify while Blocking. My only cautions would be Unblockable and Stun Immunity however that only occurs when Bishop's Signature Ability is available.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Corvus overrated? Damn, I solo’d most of act 6.4 opponents with him, running out of glaive charges doesn’t mean the fight is over lol
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Iron Fist might seem underrated but performs well given proper Offense Masteries that further boost his Critical Attack Rating or Critical Damage amongst any similar Synergy Bonuses. Furthermore his Chi-Strike Special Attack 2 exclusively nullifies Aptitude Buffs (Cruelty, Fury and Precision) severely limiting Angela and Gamora not to mention the Class-Advantage. Armor Break + High Critical equals lots of Burst Damage potential.

Bishop might qualify as overrated as he constantly needs Attacks to Block in order to generate Power Gain and Prowess Charges. While he can absorb Energy Damage similarly like Captain Marvel; he lacks a strong Physical Resistance despite strong Utility Buffs like Health Regeneration and Bleed Purify while Blocking. My only cautions would be Unblockable and Stun Immunity however that only occurs when Bishop's Signature Ability is available.

Honestly if they got rid of the damage after 30 prowes he’d be a lot better I actually like him
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

What do you guys think are the most overrated and underrated champs? Personally, i think Corvus and Sym Supreme are overrated. Yes, Corvus hits like a truck with his glaive charges but then again, he needs ramp up (which is sometimes hard to complete) and suicides at the most. The sad thing is when he runs out of Glaive charges he hits like an Ebony Maw, which is sad. This makes him not a viable option for endgame stuff and longer bosses. Sym Supreme's power gain is like a snail if your opponent doesn't have buffs, which makes him a very situational champ. It's just painful to watch it, when you wanna make it hurry up so it goes to an sp3. Underrated? Definitely Psylocke. Yes, she has low base health and attack, but her power control, burn and drain utility makes up for it. Like legit, fire a sp1 and the opponent's power will be drained and you will take that power and get to an sp1 again, so you can just rinse and repeat and chain that in the corner. Rogue is also heavily underrated. Her sp2 can be devastating with the mutant crit team, her life and buff steal is awesome and so handy and her power steal, while it might not be the best, saved me from the opponent's sp3 so so much times.

Anyway these are my opinions, so feel free to disagree! What do you guys think are overrated and underrated champs?

Dude Corvus cheeses endgame stuff.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    I completely disagree with your corvus point of view @MoNsTeR_804
    He hits like a train on steroids and after a special 2 the opponent is basically dead or near death. Also he can manage for endgame content like act 6